Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (1151 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by chinambusay: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2019
A Nigerian sickle cell patient, rape and domestic violence victim has celebrated her 19th birthday and took to Twitter to share her photos.

Recounting her far she has come, the sickle cell patient and rape victim who shared photos as she celebrated her 19th birthday disclosed that her challenges brought out 19 years of blessings, grace, tears laughter heartbreaks love hope ambition hardwork and resilience.

She tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/nigerian-sickle-cell-patient-and-rape-victim-celebrates-19th-birthday/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by GistMore: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by Lordvaryx: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2019
19 years is too early to think you've survived being a sickle-cell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by Oriflame918(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Eyah, it's well with her....

Well in other stories check out my signature and contact me for your oriflame favorite products....
I'm your favorite oriflame consultant!
Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Awwwwwww
kiss
Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
she is a fighter with faith
Re: Nigerian Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nawao. A sickle cell patient undergoing domestic violence? The violator must be a demon.

(1) (Reply)

American Gospel Singer, Travis Greene And Wife Welcome Third Child / Mayorkun Recorded Fun Video With Dad As He Sing To Celebrate His Birthday / Bbnaija:‘why I Gave Up HOH Immunity To Ike’ – Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.