Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments (25093 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by MufasaRebirth: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
tj4luck:
First to comment since several years of being a nairaland. Is there anything one gets for this fit?
Feat.

No let GrammarNazi reason you o...
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Wtfork: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Brb
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Oguieke(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
tj4luck:
First to comment since several years of being a nairaland. Is there anything one gets for this fit?
may God grant you more sense to know that no one gains anything from being first to comment.festusdacomento.nairaland forum is for idle boys and girls
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Carmal90(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ladoja supported him but not akal

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by MetaPhysical: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

The above sentence gave the writer away as an ignorant fiction writer.
Anybody following Oyo politics knows that Akala sided with the losing APC,
how can he still be putting pressure on Seyi Makinde?

Fake news from a lazy journalist.

Oyo politics is the true center and incubator of "political intrigues". Dont try to understand Oyo politics. Just read what they say, nod head and wish them luck. Did you not read that even Ajimobi is angling for representation in Makinde Administration? Just nod to it and move on. When the intrigues fail a lot of people will be beheaded, and then they start a new negotiation. If that fail more people loose their heads before new negotiations. This is Oyo. grin
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Xisnin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Oyo politics is the true center and incubator of "political intrigues". Dont try to understand Oyo politics. Just read what they say, nod head and wish them luck. Did you not read that even Ajimobi is angling for representation in Makinde Administration? Just nod to it and move on. When the intrigues fail a lot of people will be beheaded, and then they start a new negotiation. If that fail more people loose their heads before new negotiations. This is Oyo. grin
It doesn't work that way, a loser especially a finish line betrayer can never be rewarded.
Akala will lick his wounds for the next 4 years or maybe ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by kanmi4gold: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/21/seyi-makinde-in-dilemma-as-elites-put-pressure-on-him-over-appointments/amp/

Get your fact right and stop posting untrue story,Akala was not in the game,he never supported Seyi Makinde,he supported APC.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by mkoabiola: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Junk journalism or imagination

Akala of all ppu that was disgraced even in ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by GoldHorse(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is one of the reasons political office holders fail. Many people that are only interested in national cake sharing are always forced on them.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by rocoh(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
I wish him all the best if you like let them push you to mess up in four years time na u go regret am.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by MetaPhysical: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

It doesn't work that way, a loser especially a finish line betrayer can never be rewarded.
Akala will lick his wounds for the next 4 years or maybe ever.

I agree, everywhere else, YES!

Aji se bi Oyo laari, Oyo ii se bi Baba eni kokan!

Oyo, the unpredictable, it leads others follow!

If it did not shock you that Ajimobi, head of Oyo APC, is asking for a stake in Makinde's rule....I wonder why that of Akala is a concern.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Maydfourth: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seyi should forget about all this old men cos they are all any government in power people of no relevance. and concentrate how to make the best use of his four years ....Cos there is no more second term in Oyo State for anybody oooo talk less of PDP...
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by zoedew: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
tj4luck:

I know for sure that you won’t get to foam at the mouth!
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Yorubaskullmine: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

The above sentence gave the writer away as an ignorant fiction writer.
Anybody following Oyo politics knows that Akala sided with the losing APC,
how can he still be putting pressure on Seyi Makinde?

Fake news from a lazy journalist.
I agree with you.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Story

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Xisnin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I agree, everywhere else, YES!

Aji se bi Oyo laari, Oyo ii se bi Baba eni kokan!

Oyo, the unpredictable, it leads others follow!

If it did not shock you that Ajimobi, head of Oyo APC, is asking for a stake in Makinde's rule....I wonder why that of Akala is a concern.
There is nothing shocking about a Nigerian politician, very few are principled.

What you are proposing is that there is no loser in Oyo's politics but we all know that is not true.
When people gamble, the result is unpredictable but there are always winners and losers.

If you still don't believe just wait till the cabinet is formed.
Akala will get nothing.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
If he likes he should put clowns there in the name of pleasing everybody. It’s him the Governor that oyo people will hold accountable.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by tomdon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
good development. Oyo state is a proud testimony that muslims are clearly d best of humanity. A state with a majority muslim population voting a xtian as governor without qualms, whereas in a majority xtian state like Ekiti. Muslims had to speak out and cry out b4 they got a dep governorship position in d last elections. I doubt if Ondo and Ekiti will ever vote a muslim as governor.
Even lagos st, whose political forces are controlled by muslims willingly denied muslims to allow Ambode and now Sanwoolu to become governor. The question is, can christians be this politically magnanimous to muslims? Of course not.

Bigot
Always wanting to fight for their god!
It is only in your imagination that oyo is a state with a majority muslim population.
So because the peace loving Christians have no qualm with Muslims leading the state all the while makes it look like oyo is a Muslim state
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Resurgent2016: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
good development. Oyo state is a proud testimony that muslims are clearly d best of humanity. A state with a majority muslim population voting a xtian as governor without qualms, whereas in a majority xtian state like Ekiti. Muslims had to speak out and cry out b4 they got a dep governorship position in d last elections. I doubt if Ondo and Ekiti will ever vote a muslim as governor.
Even lagos st, whose political forces are controlled by muslims willingly denied muslims to allow Ambode and now Sanwoolu to become governor. The question is, can christians be this politically magnanimous to muslims? Of course not.

Olusegun Mimiko is a Muslim, let me stop short of responding to the religious bigotry you are displaying
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Lukgaf(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
So when did Ajimobi turns to Abiodun from Abiola

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Quality20(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Olusegun Mimiko is a Muslim, let me stop short of responding to the tribal bigotry you are displaying
When did mimiko bcom a Muslim? A man who always says " in d name of d father , son and holy spirit " b4 he cuts tapes! When did Muslims start believing in trinity and not monotheism?
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by DCTrendy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
Even lagos st, whose political forces are controlled by muslims willingly denied muslims to allow Ambode and now Sanwoolu to become governor. The question is, can christians be this politically magnanimous to muslims?
Of course not.

Ur mind is bleeped with religion. U re one of the numerous problems of this country. What concerns religion with good governance? Let the best hand win and deliver a good job abeg. I don’t look for a Christian carpenter, I look for a skillful carpenter and if he is a Christian, Good! If not, next!
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by shilenji(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
This one na poetry na abeg I be science student
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by Resurgent2016: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
When did mimiko bcom a Muslim? A man who always says " in d name of d father , son and holy spirit " b4 he cuts tapes! When did Muslims start believing in trinity and not monotheism?

Bigotry is typically based on ignorance, spiced with some stupidity, I'm not surprised:

Full Name : Olusegun Mimiko Rahman

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/819467-6-nigerian-politicians-married-wives-religion-photos.html
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
look at d rubbish u posted...
Re: Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments by heayernu56(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality20:
When we leave uncouthed words unchecked, this is the end thereof. You've followed Ishaq Akintola so much that u're starting to become a religion sentimentalist. Of what essence is it to anyone whether the governor is a Christian or Muslim?, what is most important is good and all inclusive governance. Please come off it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.