Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Didn’t Plan To Have Baby Mama – Taye Currency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Plan To Have Baby Mama – Taye Currency (494 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Plan To Have Baby Mama – Taye Currency by MhizMuna: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Many were shocked when musician, Taye Currency’s 25-year-old son, Yusuf, was elected into the Oyo State House of Assembly during the recently concluded polls. Firstly, it was heartwarming that someone that young could win such an election, and people were also surprised that Taye Currency, who is a little over 40, could have such an elderly son.

Fuji artistes are no strangers to having children out of wedlock. Long before the ‘trend’ caught on with pop musicians, Fuji singers had been having baby mothers.

https://www./2019/04/i-didnt-plan-to-have-baby-mama-taye-currency-reveals.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: I Didn’t Plan To Have Baby Mama – Taye Currency by itspzpics(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"A Super Supportive Partner Or No Partner At All" - Juliet Ibrahim / If You Knw Slavery, U’ll Realize That"yahoo”is Not A Crime-naira Marley To Simi / Pantless Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Proposes To Her Boyfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.