Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (66765 Views)

Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) / Raymond Ekevwo Is Africa’s Fastest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by masseratti: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont know why bloggers are so stupid that they rely on clickbait articles,i rushed into this thread to see something amazing but turns out it was all for nothing.

FYI the world record in the 100m stands at 9.58 seconds while the world record at the 200m stands at 19.19 seconds and both belongs to Bolt

where I was confused is the 9.94s I was like what kind of a clock is that, that is beyond 60sc mark.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by KingLennon(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2019
GavelSlam:

Yes o.
Correct guy.
gringrin....So this phonetics guy don go far o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by masseratti: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2019
prince3009:
Please o...Oduduru is a Delta name!

Before them gbegiri guzzlers come and claim him and say Oduduru is another name for Oduduwa
nobody is contesting that with you, no Yoruba man bears oduduru.... You are free to claim the fake news by the way.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Acedave1(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2019
dis guy don run pass dia village witch craft...GBE BODY E
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by horlus(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2019
toffyz:
The guy might be a good sprinter but, that fear factor when placed among the bad guys such as bolt, justin gatlin, asafa powell etc...the guy might end up coming 5th or 6th.

That's your opinion tho. Who knows , anything can happen
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by cooljoe(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont know why bloggers are so stupid that they rely on clickbait articles,i rushed into this thread to see something amazing but turns out it was all for nothing.

FYI the world record in the 100m stands at 9.58 seconds while the world record at the 200m stands at 19.19 seconds and both belongs to Bolt

just so annoying. Can't simply do small research.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Wesely01(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Acjohn post=77722358]Why are people always doing better when they go abroad.
Ebi like say most village people can't trace somebody when he/she flies out[/quote

Bros even one time a white man was begging Nigeria youth to leave lol
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2019
360command:
However impregnable an animal defence mechanism maybe, Murphys law of nature states that it will take one animal to evolute and break it.

Evolute or evolve?
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by mosesjida(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2019
d big question is...is he going to rep nigeria?
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by AerialMapper: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
He never esperred it
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by paulsir: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:
Why are people always doing better when they go abroad.
Ebi like say most village people can't trace somebody when he/she flies out
Their sensor is location based
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Itz2019: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2019
am watching you

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Raypawer(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2019
You can also stay immune to village people while in Nigeria by accepting Christ as your personal lord and saviour

Acjohn:
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Oyindaberry(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:
Lol
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Kolping: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Number 7 on the list - Roy EJIAKUEKWU. American of Igbo ancestry/descent.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:

they mostly use Bluetooth and wifi, but if Dem fit get ur WhatsApp number na d end b dat o
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by mildflame: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Don't blame the bloggers but the IDIOTIC and STUPID mods, SEUN don de smoke Ijebu Ode weed
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by boniga(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
If his name resemble a biafran name, they will come here and be shouting upandan. I pray God bless those biafrans with brains before this year runs out! Amen
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by sorepco(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Opp how is that possible when he is on 9.94 and bolt onb9.54 secs for 100meters?

chinambusay:
Nigeria's Divine Oduduru who is currently a student of the Texas Tech University, has become the fastest man in the world after breaking a 10-year-old jinx.The Nigerian born sprinter who competed in the 200m and finished 7th at the Rio Olympic Games in 2016, ran sub-10 over the weekend in an invitational.

Divine Oduduru became the fastest man in the world, after he ran the fastest time in the world in 2019, clocking a lifetime best of 9.94 (0.8 m/s), at the Michael Johnson Invitational in Waco, Texas.His 100m PB, until the invitation, was 10.10 set in 2018. He also smashed his 200m PB still stands at 20.08, running the fastest time this year, 19.76.

He not only shattered his own PB (20.08) in the 200m, his time would have won him gold at the 2016 Olympic Games 200m event, with Usain Bolt in the field.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/nigerias-divine-oduduru-becomes-fastest-man-in-the-world-beats-usain-bolt-record/

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by mayoor2045(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by oluwasegun007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:

We lack the enabling environment... This country kills talent.

Abeg you get visa wey you know use again... Preferably Canadian visa.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmm......the guy smashed his own PB...Personal Best record...not Bolt's. But we shall wait until he is tested positive for something illegal that boosted his speed. Most clean athletes smash their PB when competing in major competitions with the best of the best as in the Olympics. Gatlin.... I knew he was on drugs.... he ran his best and barely qualified to make the US Olympic sprint team at the US trials.... then magically..... he is running faster than everyone else on the team? I trust no one that doesn't have a track record that suddenly rises to the top. Bolt?...I didn't trust him too until I learned the guy was smashing records since very young.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by lloyds(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:

Guy their mirror reach abroad o. . na just God cover the guy.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by okrikaboi: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:
The Nigerian system suppresses dreams.
Aswear bruh me I am saving up to jand you should do same
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Pavore9: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
okrikaboi:

Aswear bruh me I am saving up to jand you should do same

I am already on a career path that sees me working outside Nigeria.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acjohn:
Simply because everything about Nigeria is meant to be failed one Nigeria is a fraud and nothing good can comes out from it.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by Gunner1759: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
chinambusay:
Nigeria's Divine Oduduru who is currently a student of the Texas Tech University, has become the fastest man in the world after breaking a 10-year-old jinx.The Nigerian born sprinter who competed in the 200m and finished 7th at the Rio Olympic Games in 2016, ran sub-10 over the weekend in an invitational.

Divine Oduduru became the fastest man in the world, after he ran the fastest time in the world in 2019, clocking a lifetime best of 9.94 (0.8 m/s), at the Michael Johnson Invitational in Waco, Texas.His 100m PB, until the invitation, was 10.10 set in 2018. He also smashed his 200m PB still stands at 20.08, running the fastest time this year, 19.76.

He not only shattered his own PB (20.08) in the 200m, his time would have won him gold at the 2016 Olympic Games 200m event, with Usain Bolt in the field.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/nigerias-divine-oduduru-becomes-fastest-man-in-the-world-beats-usain-bolt-record/

The picture report says Fastest time in the world in "2019"

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by kokomilala(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is misinformation .Usain Bolt still holds the twin records of 9:58 seconds for the 100 m and 19:19 seconds for the 200 m in Berlin in 2009 , 73 yrs after a certain Jesse Owen won 4 gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games and Adolf Hitler angrily stomped out of the stadium without presenting Owen his medals because black fast twitch muscles had shattered his self-willed Aryan Supremacy.
Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record by TheodoreSalt(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
toffyz:
The guy might be a good sprinter but, that fear factor when placed among the bad guys such as bolt, justin gatlin, asafa powell etc...the guy might end up coming 5th or 6th.

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.