Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain (59187 Views)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by realstars: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fast guy no be thief
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Did he break his hand or leg?
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Zzyy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

TheFacelessMan has many faces. He is one and he is no one. Here and there.

But i am not him neither he , I. tongue

He is my friend though so i would communicate your greetings

Agbegi
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by tfelicityk(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ehya! Hope other people at the event were with their belongings?
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by IvarTheTerrible: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zzyy:

Agbegi

Is that his real name! I am dying to meet him. I need to get him to finish all those stories grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by daddio(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:
Because of one useless chain person go wan kill himself sha.

Yoruba people and thiefry

Who knows if the thief is from your tribe?

Stop this stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Ayobami7(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
ok
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by GTFO(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:

you still never get sense ?? chai!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Elemosho478: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:

Don't forget about Your people that went all the way to Dubai just to Rob cheesy
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Elemosho478: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:

Your people went all the way to Dubai just to Steal Remember
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by ushafe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nbote:
Some boys get mind sha
Not mind but high-level of foolishness
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by frowland(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
I think there is a difference between stealing and snatching. I feel what happened there is the later.
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Olamhii1: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is Nigeria sad sad
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by LINTUNE(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I was bouncer on Majek Fashek's Crew

"Send down the rain" He bleated into the mic!!!

The End
..guy u are insane.. Most of your comments prove me right
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Danelo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Your people went all the way to Dubai just to Steal Remember
That's international robbery, remember
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Danelo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
GTFO:

you still never get sense ?? chai!! cry
At least am more sensible than ur clan
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Elemosho478: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:

You are still a Shameless man, You are talking about Yoruba people and stealing when your people are known as International Arm Robbers cheesy
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by jaxxy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThAts a well dressed thief, are u sure he wanted to steal the fake chain or he came to pay homage?
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Decolonel(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
I blame the brainless man from daura
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by toluxa1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
It was Olamide himself who pushed the guy, not the bouncer.
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Gforce2019: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
He come show ,come steal and he will go and be forming yahoo boy for girls in his neighborhood..
Some boys can fuckup for Nigeria sha.

I'm very sure the guy is from the yeast
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Doltmann(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Akwaibomdude:
should I blame buhari for this
why u go blame buhari say baba no dey show nw
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by olawrite: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello���

I redeem different gift cards at mind blowing rates ooh���

No worry, my speed of redeeming is ultra fast...
You are.just a dm way from turning your gift card to cash ��
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by BoboKush(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olamide threw.... Nt mumu bouncer wey slow... If he knife he could av injure olamide because the bouncers were slow
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Gabson001(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Them pipu get mind sha.. Wait oh.. Maybe that guy want do wetin go trend ni o
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by stevenson007: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
ALL THESE YEYE BLOGGERS SEF, WAS IT NOT OLAMIDE THAT THREW THE GUY OFF STAGE INSTEAD OF HIS BOUNCER. HE DEFENDED HIMSELF AT ONCE THE BOUNCERS WERE SLOW TO ACTION!
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Thief steals from a thief....
Check the front page there is this picture of a monkey surfing with phone, seems like this is its handle.
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by nick50(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Afonjas and robbery ...those Ibadan boys are cursed
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by Elemosho478: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Danelo:

Your people are known as International Arm Robbers and you still have the gut to speak about stealing cheesy when that's part of your trademark
Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by EmzyT: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Instablog9ja will never have a Clean picture of what happened, they would just cook up one caption and write and these mods will rush and bring it to Nairaland, that's how they said Zlatan Ibile was beaten by rival cults in Ogun, I viewed the video and didn't see anything angry and to the Camera man, you had only one job and you failed woefully, I'm disappointed at you

Re: Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain by SamgoldBaba: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
He come show ,come steal and he will go and be forming yahoo boy for girls in his neighborhood..
Some boys can fuckup for Nigeria sha.
And, that's true. Youths needs to be sensitive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.