Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Where Can I Go To Learn How To Overcome Stage Fright And Build Self-confidence I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Go To Learn How To Overcome Stage Fright And Build Self-confidence I (418 Views)

6 Strategies To Overcome Stage Fright / Dealing With Stage Fright And Overcoming It / How To Get Over Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Go To Learn How To Overcome Stage Fright And Build Self-confidence I by DrMiki: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2019
We have noticed a lot of questions Nigerians are asking online--

Which public speaking school in Lagos is affordable?

How can I attend public speaking classes in Lagos, Awka or Abuja Nigeria?

Which public speaking school is good in Nigeria?

Where can I go to learn how to overcome stage fright and build self-confidence in Nigeria?

Which public speaking school in Nigeria has professional courses that I can take at the comfort of my office?

Where can I get affordable public speaking classes in Lagos Nigeria?

Where can I learn how to be a motivational speaker in Lagos Nigeria?

I want to get training on sales and presentation skills in Nigeria, where can I get that?

Where can I get professional presentation and sales skills training in Lagos Nigeria?

Today, we have decided to introduce people like you to an institution that offers public speaking training and certificate in Lagos, Abuja and Awka respectively.

THE SPEECH MASTERS ACADEMY
provides professional training on the art of communication and persuasion skills. The academy designed some courses to enable candidates learn the art and practice of influential speaking without having to get frustrated on the process.
Our courses are flexible, and allow you to learn at your own pace. We recommend the courses you could take after much consultation in which we help you realize your challenges, define your goals and chose the right courses to help you accomplish your goals.
If you’re looking for a training that makes learning fun and still delivers results faster than others; If you’re looking for a flexible and affordable presentation training in Nigeria – our training is just right for you.

Our academy has trained hundreds of students from all over Africa but most especially in Nigeria which is where the academy is located. We have online and live courses to satisfy the needs of our students from different parts of the world.

The Speech Masters Academy was founded by Stephen Michael aka DrMiki – Nigeria’s executive speech trainer and sales coach based in Lagos.
The academy currently has presence in Abuja, Lagos and Anambra State. Our focus is on helping individuals to overcome their stage fright, build self-confidence and master the art of communication.

We’ve had different kinds of students in the past 5 years – undergraduates, entrepreneurs, organizational leaders, ministers, politicians etc… and we’ve been able to help these people to improve and communicate with greater clarity and power.

The Speech Masters Academy offers programs that you can take at the comfort of your office, and we’re also open to invitations to come and train members of your organization on presentation and persuasion skills.

For more enquiries about our programs:
Click this link to chat us up on WhatsApp:
https:///+2347035957197 or call +2347035957197

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You May Fail Jamb 2019 And What You Need To Do / Students From Nigeria,zimbabwe & Angola Participate In Conference In Russia / Jamb Result Is Out....check Out Steps To See Your 2019 Utme Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.