Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Adele Plans To 'base Herself In London To Give Her Son A British Education' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Plans To 'base Herself In London To Give Her Son A British Education' (365 Views)

Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Toyin Lawani Chides Nina For Not Giving Her Son A Birthday Shoutout On Her Page / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Plans To 'base Herself In London To Give Her Son A British Education' by Doveleakng(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Adele and Simon Konecki confirmed their split on Friday after an eight-year relationship and three-year marriage.

The superstar singer, 30, reportedly plans to base herself in London to be close to her mother and so her six-year-old son Angelo can have a British education.

The Tottenham-born singer, who has an estimated fortune of £145 million, flew into the UK three weeks ago to spend time with her mum, Penny Adkins.

In their separation statement, the pair said they were 'committed' to raising their son together 'lovingly' and are believed to have split amicably.
https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/04/adele-plans-to-base-herself-in-london.html

(1) (Reply)

Fans Get Bam Bam A Honda Crosstour For Her 30th Birthday [photo] / Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair colour Protest – OAP Dotun / “davido Is Now Very Broke” – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.