Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hilton Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Consulting (439 Views)

Hilton Hotels Worldwide Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (11 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At Legend Hotel Lagos Airport (hilton Worldwide) / Aptitude Test Invite From Transcorp Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilton Consulting by mhizpinky(f): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please can someone tell me about hilton consulting firm?
How much do they charge clients? Are they real job recruitment agent. Please help
Re: Hilton Consulting by mhizpinky(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
What actually happen is that, i saw the link somewhere i cant really remember. I registered and send my cv to them. I recieved a reply from them this morning saying i should call a number. At first i was like am i suppose to call or visit their office. I was confused but i later give a call, the guy said there're some openings but i will need to pay a sum of 5k to his account tomorrow and after the confirmation of payment he will send an invite mail to me from GNIT.
The 5k got me thinking since morning cos i have submitted such profile to ics before and they never request a dime from me. It was just unfortunate then that i don't have my ssce original cert with me which got me disqualified.
Please i need someone to shed some light on this for me.
I need job badly now, but at the same time 5k is too much for me to risk. As na borrow i go even borrow am
Re: Hilton Consulting by dogtails(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oga don’t bother paying a dime oh na scam pm me ur number let’s chat
Re: Hilton Consulting by chrysanthus07: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
mhizpinky:
What actually happen is that, i saw the link somewhere i cant really remember. I registered and send my cv to them. I recieved a reply from them this morning saying i should call a number. At first i was like am i suppose to call or visit their office. I was confused but i later give a call, the guy said there're some openings but i will need to pay a sum of 5k to his account tomorrow and after the confirmation of payment he will send an invite mail to me from GNIT.
The 5k got me thinking since morning cos i have submitted such profile to ics before and they never request a dime from me. It was just unfortunate then that i don't have my ssce original cert with me which got me disqualified.
Please i need someone to shed some light on this for me.
I need job badly now, but at the same time 5k is too much for me to risk. As na borrow i go even borrow am
babe no worry yourself, Na scam ..a genuine agency won't ask you of any money,don't fall prey
Re: Hilton Consulting by mhizpinky(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thank you both
I do not even bother to call again

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Needed. Salary Is N25k / Candidates Received Invitation Email From SUSDEVI | Facebook Top Fans Rewarded / Job Vacancy For Managers, Supervisors And Bakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.