Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari (478 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Pictured With Aisha Buhari To Celebrate Election Victory / Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry / Aisha Buhari Presents Awards To Korede Bello, Iyanya, IK Ogbonna, Ken Erics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari by codedconcept36: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mrs Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President, has expressed her plan to establish a private university to be known as “Muhammadu Buhari University”.

She disclosed this on Saturday during a town hall meeting in Yola organised by her in collaboration with concern indigenes of Adamawa.

Aisha, who did not, however, reveal when or where the university would be sited, explained that the university would be established in collaboration with partners from Sudan and Qatar.

http://dailynaijamode.com/i-have-plan-to-establish-muhammadu-buhari-university-%e2%80%95-aisha-buhari/

Mrs Buhari also called for active support of the state indigenes in complementing government efforts.

Re: I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari by Miradamian: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pls not that name.an insult to that university
Re: I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari by MelaninGold(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
After you and your husband have finished looting all the money...you now have enough to build university.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Ex-wife, Zari Hassan Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape / Unlimited LA Say Video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers, Replies Pretty Mike / Bam Bam Redefines Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.