Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Beware Of Internet Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Internet Scammers (674 Views)

7 Convicted Of Internet Fraud, One For Claiming To Own Property Under Forfeiture / Faces And Names Of 16 Internet Scammers Caught In Anambra / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Internet Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Internet Scammers by gadafi74: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Recently, the numbes of people involved in only fraud has increased tremediously. They will design their websites so beautiful to attract the unsuspecting victims. Meanwhile they are after your hard earned money. Beware, dont trust them with your money, they are FRAUDSTERS, SCAMMER and WICKED people...

These are the names of some of them that have duped me before and i dont want them to dupe other unsuspecting people again ******

1) KENNETH INFEAYIN is the owner of Sureprediction.net .
He collection #15,000 from last week and did not pick my calls again.

2) EZENWA IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL ....

He is the owner of Aerobery.com ..... I paid him #30,000 last year for subscription for 10days rollover but did not deliver and laer stop picking my calls ...

Many of them are still there and you could be the next victims.... But with the exposal of these wicked fraudsters, i belief the internet will be safe for bussiness.
I know as i was been scammed, majority of you would have also been victims of these thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by nifemi25(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na today.... Nothing like fixed matches.. Don't be scammed.....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by ABCthings: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin
Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by stanley000: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by SireJacobs1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
It is only greedy people who fall for cheap scam like this oga while not do things the rite way instead of looking for short Cort.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by apcdoncastnaija: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yahoo internet scammers looking at you now like op we don chop you Mugu because u re greedy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by Xisnin(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
SireJacobs1:
It is only greedy people who fall for cheap scam like this oga while not do things the rite way instead of looking for short Cort.
Shut up.
Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by SireJacobs1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Re: Beware Of Internet Scammers by SireJacobs1(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Shut up.
I hear you sir but the truth is always bitter.

(1) (Reply)

Phone thief Stole phone, Caught and was Set Ablaze (live) Video / Corps Member, Police Officer Brutally Stabbed By Hoodlums In Ilorin (photos) / The Most Wicked Monarch In World History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.