Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack (717 Views)

Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari / Sri Lanka Attack: Nigerians React As Isa Pantami's Old Tweet Resurfaced (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by AreaNews: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack

President Muhammadu Buhari has joined other World leaders in condemning a series of blasts in Sri Lanka that killed more than 150 people on Sunday.

The President was reacting to the violence that rocked hotels and churches, coming at a time when Christians were celebrating Easter in the Asian country.

Continue read here: http://areanews.ng/i-stand-with-victims-of-terrorism-buhari-condemns-sri-lanka-attack/

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by EbukaHades10(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Always quick to react on matters of other countries but won't say pim until e don pass be careful on naija matter

Mr oga,

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by emmasege: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari, the epitome of deceit and pseudointegrity has just joined other world leaders to condem Sri Lanka attacks.

Meanwhile back home in Nigeria, Muhammadu will take forever to codemn such attacks. Not his fault though, it's the fault of zombified Nigerians who have mistaken the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria for the best thing.

Hope you guys (zombies and wailers) are already devising survival strategies for the NEXT LEVEL?

By 2023, may we be alive to congratulate ourselves. In the meantime, I wish ALL ZOMBIES AND WAILERS A HAPPY SURVIVAL TILL 2023.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by yerokunphilips: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Always quick to react on matters of other countries but won't say pim until e don pass be careful on naija matter

Mr oga,
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
His voice is always loud when it comes to international disasters.... but when same happens here he becomes automatically mute

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Lanretoye(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
you stand with them,how come you didn't die.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by duncun: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by authehighness: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
every islamic extremist which buhari is also a member,enjoy and applause what happened,buhari is a hypocrite,trying to pretend as if what happened touch him,stand ko,sit ni
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
duncun:
Busy body President. Do you also stand with the ppl of Kogi,Benue, Southern Kaduna..... were your ppl are killing and sacking villagers cry?

There is no security issue anywhere within the country

All these are fake news peddled by people that lost election

Sai barber is working

Nigeria is heaven on earth
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Amuocha: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Useless grand standing
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Baba the baba!!!
Baba go fast!!!
Baba wey sabi!!!
Baba the international sympathizer!!
Baba the lover of all things not Nigerian
Baba the globalist
Wailers think you don't care about Nigeria, we the true Buharists know you are bringing Nigeria to the world
by being first to offer condolences on International casualties, you wee increase Nigeria's GDP, abeg see sense Baba the baba
Baba we know Baba we trust...

The most loving Presido!!!, forget zamfara killings, benue killings, borno, southern kaduna, kogi and the likes, don't mind the wailers joor, who dat one epp
lets focus on France, Sri lanka, America and UK
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Hector09(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Have this bastard ever conderm any attacks thats carried out by herdsmen
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by HisSexcellency(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Who is standing with the victims of banditry in zamfara state

Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Jason007: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
they will never stop doing i stand by, it's on a daily basis killing goes on in Nigeria and I don't here I stand by...
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by Georgry(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
if one day my Christian brothers are ready to serve this terrorist group with their own dish I'd gladly volunteer myself to be a suicide bomber as long as I'm going to bomb that their stupid cube or something... it's going to be an achievement for me, maybe I might also get the 70 virgin that was promised .
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by cutievik: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
This stupid man again
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by aolawale025: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Charity begins at home
Re: ‘I Stand With Victims Of Terrorism’, Buhari Condemns Sri Lanka Attack by duncun: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Governor Named School After VP Yemi Osibanjo / New IMO International Cargo Airport Ready, Awaits President's Approval- Okorocha / (video) Orji Kalu Reveals His Over 5000 Hectare Farm Speaks On Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.