Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location (3856 Views)

Abba Kabir Cautions Ganduje On Using Public Funds to Influence Re-run Election / kwankwaso: Powerful Forces Imposed Ganduje On Kano In 2019 / 17 Edo APC Lawmakers Holding Parallel Session In An Undisclosed location (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Campaign don over nah

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
The dollar Sef fit make am sick grin

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Why are zombies against an APC governor? Buhari's right hand man?

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by JasonScoolari: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
He failed to rake in the expected 5million Almajiri votes. grin

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by JasonScoolari: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
See the way some people governor resemble guinea pig.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

I don’t support criminals the way and your likes do On party , religion and ethnicity

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Bizmagnet: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
So sickness doesn't respect wealth and position? "By His stripes I was healed"

Enjoy the ongoing Promo for your business websites and blogs. Contact me through my signature to be the first lucky one.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by omenkaLives(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by omenkaLives(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
sarrki:
Campaign don over nah
The great Patriot Sarrki, are you sure that's gandollar? Doesnt look like the crook to me tho.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by RZArecta2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
sarrki:

I don’t support criminals the way and your likes do On party , religion and ethnicity
very rich coming from you who doesn't miss an opportunity to bash Igbos. By the way, Gandollars is Buhari's main nigga so your statement is a bit contradictory cool

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
All these old men that should be taking care of their health and resting from old age ailment will just be dragging political postion with young men

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by helinues: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quick recovery

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Gandollar(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
omenkaLives:
The great Patriot Sarrki, are you sure that's gandollar? Doesnt look like the crook to me tho.
Seen angry
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Mahsums: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
No be ganduje ooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Gandollar(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
sarrki:

But thief.nubu remains your hero right?

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Gandollar(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ganduje is handsome on sick bed than out it.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sarrki(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
omenkaLives:

My co compatriot nah him

Confirmed
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
omenkaLives:

The deputy governor is the one besides him
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Babzrockman: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Omo see long mouth like rat
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by DaniDani(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
sarrki:

Thank God you know you are a zombie.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Olanipekun1: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
omenkaLives:
trash

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Olanipekun1: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
omenkaLives:
grin cheesy cheesy
mechie onu

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by ccffwx: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
But you support Tinubu. Even though you clearly saw the bullion vans episode with his brazen defence of such criminal act prohibited by law. Hypocrite.
sarrki:

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Sirjamo: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fake
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zombies are walking dead people

They reside on sick beds

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by scribble: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
I pray all those that stole vote or mandate, make dem be lai dis
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Jason007: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol... if this is true. there shall be no rest for the wicked...
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by SOFTENGR: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
The Dollar man chilling at an undisclosed hospital.
The Doc should take his own share of the dollars.
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by SarkinYarki: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
see face abeg

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Stanweezy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
That drip should be checked properly maybe na dollar the man dey inject inside his body
Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by DogmaNation: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
sarrki:

Can u tell Nigerians where Buharis family got the money they are now planning to establish a private University from? We are all aware he couldn't purchase his party primary's form.

Re: Picture Of Governor Ganduje On Drip In An Undisclosed Location by Amuocha: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Going and he is handcuffed grin

Coronavirus: Proof 5G Exposure Causes Oxygen Deprivation / CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) / This Man Right Here Is Responsible For Ruining Teenagers Lives In Nigeria