Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Manchester United Are a MESS!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Are a MESS!!! (609 Views)

Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer / Manchester United Are Looking At Bringing In Odion Ighalo On Loan - Sky Sports / Sunshine Stars In Hot Mess After Fans Threw Objects At Referees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Are a MESS!!! by footballcable(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
We expected Manchester united to be defeated today but 4-nil is way too much and it shows how inconsistent the players are; Lukaku ( still wonder if he's a striker ), pogba( is he world class or what?!!! ), Fred( don't know why they signed him ), Matic ( hasn't been at his best ), P.Jones and smalling ( terrible, horrible defenders ), Dalot ( so inexperienced ), lindelof ( huff I don't know what to say about this guy ), martial ( waste of a talent )...
My whole point is, how on earth will a club like the red devils register just 1 shot on target and 6 off target against Everton who dominated the game from the beginning to the end??
Mourinho wasn't the one that caused this teams poor run of form when he was still the boss but rather, the players are the major problem... If the reds are to succeed in the future, they need to spend money on players who are loyal at all cost

What's your take on this?

Re: Manchester United Are a MESS!!! by Samuelceo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
I guess that's the right thing to do..Manchester united needs to work on our players they are not playing like the red devils... you need to see mancity and Liverpool you can predict their game in another match even with bug teams ..but Manchester united you can't!!..
so we need to work on our players

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are a MESS!!! by capitalzero: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
manu should sell all their players and get new ones.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are a MESS!!! by footballcable(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
capitalzero:
manu should sell all their players and get new ones.
True
Re: Manchester United Are a MESS!!! by EbukaHades10(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
It is now that Mou isn't the problem, abi?

He said United would need a "miracle" to finish in the top four but some people were asking for his head.

Jose Mourinho also said that it will be "really hard" for Manchester United to finish in the Champions League spots this season.

The handwriting was on the wall even b4 Ole came In.

United fans wanted to murder me when I said Pogba and Lukaku were overhyped.

The question is who and who should they offload cus they obviously can't offload everybody, especially Pogba bcus of his evaluation and no club is ready to buy him. Madrid just dey finger his brain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100% Bet9ja Sure odds this saturday. / 'we Can't Explain What's Happened' - Arsenal's Fate In Chelsea's Hands- Ozil / Lionel Messi Gives Barcelona Board List Of Players To Be Sold This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.