Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise (24372 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Tacha: Nigerian Youth Aren't Only Making Noise Online, They'll Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by UncleSnr(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ojiofor:

But for now it seems not to align.
Says who? You?
Do you know the promises already made? Do you think that being a committee chairman is stressful?
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by highness25(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So u want southerners to vote gbajabiamila?? grin
Pronouncing that name is too difficult for me. If this one goes to America Trump will bite his tongue oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Austineva(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
funmijoyb:
Hon. Anayo Edwin know them by his identity you know he's a looser.

Oshiomole is a politician with great intelligence. It pains me why Edo people don't support him. They let Ipods politicians to be riding him like a donkey.

Believe me, No politician can be greater than Oshiomole from Edo State till d next 40 years.
Chimpanzee with phonesighted

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by igwefivestar(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dannyset:
These ones have started pushing somebody again. Saraki that was pushed couldn't enjoy his reign has SP throughout over 3 years and was kicked out at the end of the day. Any APC member who allows these mouth running minions to push him against the wish of the party will have himself to blame.
I.e if there is anything like APC at the end of the day.

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
seunmsg:

Leave the north out of this please. The comment made by an Igbo house of reps member is the subject of this thread. Don’t try to spin it by bringing the north into the picture.

We’ve noted Anayo’s comment for appropriate response. We shall respond appropriately when the time is right. Those in the habit of shouting that Yorubas always betray the south should also take note. We are taking note of the “southern” solidarity that Gbajabiamila is enjoying.
Oh, you now know how to stick to issues being discussed right? But any rat that squirms from the north you lots would divert it to the Igbos, better be taking notes ooo, if you need more sheets let me know but be assured that we've already documented ours, time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by JasonScoolari: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
shifting goal post everyday till you enter lagoon. you were so sure of atiku defeating pmb what happened? your post only attracts your likes that see politics as tribal war .nobody takes u serious here.
See who is talking about tribal wars.

What a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
UncleSnr:
Says who? You?
Do you know the promises already made? Do you think that being a committee chairman is stressful?

Says the hon from Ebonyi state.He is opposing APC agenda in the house of assembly or didn't you read the topic before commenting?.
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Kingspin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
funmijoyb:

Oshiomole is a politician with great intelligence. It pains me why Edo people don't support him. They let Ipods politicians to be riding him like a donkey.

Believe me, No politician can be greater than Oshiomole from Edo State till d next 40 years.
As in how? He transformed Edo State to great Edo?
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by MetaPhysical: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
funmijoyb:

Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are only ones backing Oshiomhole, forget about Edos. Ibos have bullied them and successfully shut them up, going far back into the 60s.

1 Like

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by MetaPhysical: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingspin:
As in how? He transformed Edo State to great Edo?

He put Edo State where political relevance matters. Thats a huge success factor.
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
funmijoyb:

keep quiet there...na your state dat prayer fit...Edo state had d likes of enahoro before oshiomole so de ll others afta him...
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dannyset:
These ones have started pushing somebody again. Saraki that was pushed couldn't enjoy his reign has SP throughout over 3 years and was kicked out at the end of the day. Any APC member who allows these mouth running minions to push him against the wish of the party will have himself to blame.
did dogara not return...saraki did his best...de is no shame in losing
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by MetaPhysical: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
did dogara not return...saraki did his best...de is no shame in losing

I thought he was the best political dribbler, the most intellig e nt and strategic politician of our time. "Tried his best" is not good enough consolation. Someone described as far more politically relevant than Jagaban should win....not try his best! grin

Yeah, no shame in loosing but Saraki loss is a shameful one.

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by jrusky(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
funmijoyb:

Your mental alertness is dead and buried 6 feets beneath the earth.

Yea Oshio chimpz is a donkey for real as you said and bro you are not God to claimed that *human-ape crossbreed* will be the best politician ever from Edo for the next 40 years bro you are demented go for medical check up ok.
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by kafulka(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
ridbell01:
I pray they even allow this Anayo to enter the chamber on that day
Which of the law prohibiting him from entering the chamber ..

Pls I'm just asking o..
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by memgbe: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2019
seunmsg:

Leave the north out of this please. The comment made by an Igbo house of reps member is the subject of this thread. Don’t try to spin it by bringing the north into the picture.

We’ve noted Anayo’s comment for appropriate response. We shall respond appropriately when the time is right. Those in the habit of shouting that Yorubas always betray the south should also take note. We are taking note of the “southern” solidarity that Gbajabiamila is enjoying.
what stupid southern agenda, tinubus agenda, nothing like southern agenda here
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Oblang(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My Northern brother's are secretly cooking something special for Oshiomhole and Tinubu.
They'll eat and drink at the same table with these two but on the day of selecting the candidate for the SP and Speaker, these two will be left shocked.

By the way, Oshiomhole should just shut up and concentrate on making Iara deliver "one polling unit" from her womb.

Is this rep a northerner?
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by 22brains(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

oshiomole is a man of his words. I like him
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by kafulka(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He put Edo State where political relevance matters. Thats a huge success factor.

Success factor is when the good people of Edo are lifted out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Oguieke(m): 4:58am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

ass licking chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by alen4smith(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

relax oshiomhole is the master of the game .
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by searchlight: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

well said. it means Edo state lack human resources.
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by searchlight: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Dannyset:
you see how thoughtless you are? The fight between executive and legislature for the last three years affected the masses (me and you) than it did to saraki and you think it has panned out well. anybody can become the SP of the 8th assembly and wait for the fight. when two elephant fight it is only the grasses that will suffer most
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by searchlight: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2019
kafulka:

Pls I'm just asking o..
police, DSS, efcc and army law. hahahahaha and they still rant on calling Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by searchlight: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2019
22brains:
oshiomole is a man of his words. I like him
but he vowed to impeach saraki and dogara so what happened ?
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

Do you expect a PDP house of rep member to support APC agenda before?

How come the igbod were expecting APC yoruba to support their agenda?
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by ridbell01(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2019
kafulka:

Pls I'm just asking o..
no law prohibit him but they can used the advance saraki tactic for them also cuz all bad bad we are seen now the PDP started it and only the APC is upgrading them
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by tuniski: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
seunmsg:

Gbaja must be rejected same as lawan to maintain the independence of NASS. Civilian dictatorship must be resisted. Southern solidarity ko tinubu's anointing ni!
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I thought he was the best political dribbler, the most intellig e nt and strategic politician of our time. "Tried his best" is not good enough consolation. Someone described as far more politically relevant than Jagaban should win....not try his best! grin

Yeah, no shame in loosing but Saraki loss is a shameful one.
what of akpabio who lost relevance in Akwa ibom and Ajimobi who lost too...
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by BrokenCock: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

oshiomole dey learn work where Wike dey
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise by mastar111: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2019
seunmsg:

You really want the South East and South South to support Gbajabiamila? You are funny. Very funny. How much of the "southern" solidarity did Jonathan enjoy?
Hope you also took note of the solidarity u people gave him. When it's your turn, you start looking for solidarity.

Funny people everywhere. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police / Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.