Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

A Complete Guide On How To Make Money Writing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Complete Guide On How To Make Money Writing (641 Views)

Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria. The Beginners Complete Guide / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How To Set Up A Successful Music Blog In Nigeria A Complete Guide Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Guide On How To Make Money Writing by abuaslam: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
CAN ONE REALLY MAKE MONEY WRITING
How to make money writing

Yes of course, it’s not a scam, you can make a decent amount of money by writing online.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO START EARNING AS A WRITER?
It’s a gradual process.
It requires patience, perseverance and hard work to make it.
So if you are looking for a get-rich quick schemes you are in the wrong place.

HOW MUCH WILL I EARN ?
It depends on how seriously you take it.
So no fixed amount dear, one can be making above $100, $50, $20, $10 or even $0 monthly, it just depends on you, your efforts and hard work toward it.

DOES IT REQUIRE AN INVESTMENT?
Depending on how you want it, it may and may not require investment.
You can start it with $0 investment if you so wish.
This will be explained in depth inside this article.

CAN I COPY AND PASTE?
Capital No.
You will understand the reason why if you keep reading this article.
But just know that you have to be the real author of your articles, copy and paste won’t work.

HOW CAN I START IT THEN?
We just reach the stage.
But before I unleash to you my well researched ways to earn income as an online writer, lets have a look at these important requirements:
Continue reading here

(1) (Reply)

How to transfer files from one device to another offline / An SEO Guide On How To Rank For A Keyword / Websites For 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.