Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide (959 Views)

Various Vacancies In A Multinational Group Of Companies In Nigeria / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Infosys Consulting
https://www.infosysglobal.org/driver-and-logistics-personnel
E-mail: hr@infosysglobal.org
Plot 903 Tafawa Balewa Way Area 11, Garki – Abuja

Executive Drivers / Logistics Personnel

A highly-reputable Indo-American multinational Group with strong capacity to provide logistical support and haulage services across the capital states of the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.

Type of Vehicles: Cars, Hilux, Hiace Buses, Trucks (Auto & Manual).

Deadline: Ongoing

Recruiting Agency:

Infosys Consulting Nigeria is a global leader in next-generation HR management and business consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their transformation process.

Job Responsibilities

• Safely and responsibly performing all official tasks using official vehicles;
• Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
• Inspect and maintain the vehicle and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
• Take on material handling duties as necessary to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.

Job Conditions

• Working conditions and compensation are based on the standard employment agreement in accordance with local and international labour laws with adequate pension, overtime, medical, health insurance and educational benefits.
• Standard accommodation allowances will also be provided based on the respective locations.

Minimum Qualifications and experience
Required:

• At least one year of driving experience.
• Basic oral and written communication skills.
• Possess valid driving license.

How To Apply

Method 1

• Interested applicants, kindly send a copy of your CV, a selfie photograph and a clearly snapped or scanned photograph of your valid driver’s license to hr@infosysglobal.org
• Please ensure that the license number, license image, issue date and expiry date is clear and readable.
• Do not send passport photographs, send selfie photographs showing your complete face (without cap and sun-glasses) and shoulders.

Method 2

• Go to our website https://www.infosysglobal.org/driver-and-logistics-personnel
and upload a copy of your CV, a selfie photograph and a clearly snapped or scanned photograph of your valid driver’s license directly on our portal.
• Please ensure that the license number, license image, issue date and expiry date is clear and readable.
• Do not upload passport photographs, upload selfie photographs showing your complete face (without cap and sun-glasses) and shoulders.

Note
• Infosys Consulting Nigeria will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the recruitment process.
• We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your consideration.

Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by nifemi25(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Is it available for Lagos residents also
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
nifemi25:
Is it available for Lagos residents also

Yes, you can apply.

1 Like

Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by yemifalade92: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
yemifalade92:
I saw this on a closed whatsapp group as an update and was surprised to see it here.

Na to apply sharp sharp o!

Please can I submit two applications for different locations?

Please direct that question appropriately to the e-mail hr@infosysglobal.org.
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by yarolanre: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
yarolanre:
Interested but i only have temporary license as frsc still dey delay the perm. one.

You can apply with your temporary license as long as it is valid.
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
I have filled the form online, uploaded all the required document and submitted but I did not see any sign that the form is submitted successfully, what I saw after I clicked on submit button is empty form. pls does that mean my application was successful?
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Idowukings:
I have filled the form online, uploaded all the required document and submitted but I did not see any sign that the form is submitted successfully, what I saw after I clicked on submit button is empty form. pls does that mean my application was successful?

Usually, when you fill the form correctly(with no required section left unfilled) and click submit button, after some seconds depending on the internet connection, it should take you to another page within the same window confirming the receipt of your submission.

If you are having issues filling or uploading your details, just send your CV, valid drivers license and selfie photograph via email to the HR Team at hr@infosysglobal.org and you'd be good.

I hope this helps @idowukings.
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by yarolanre: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by abosandra4real9: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Can females apply?
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
abosandra4real9:
Can females apply?

Yes of course.

Females can apply.
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by folasol92: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please can I apply for separate regions?
Re: Indo-american Multinational Group Needs 500+ Executive Drivers Nationwide by accentureng: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
folasol92:
Please can I apply for separate regions?

Please direct that question to hr@infosysglobal.org.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry And Dry Cleaning Services / Urgent Vacancies For Smart Candidates Residing In Lagos ! ! ! / MTN – How To Get 4GB For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.