Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (36460 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
lilymax fine girl how far grin
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Austineva(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na him be Judas Iscariot? Hmmm
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
candlewax:

I am surprised you aren't surprised grin could it be what I'm thinking?
Wow you have learnt to think. Congrats. Your case is not so hopeless afterall
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Wow you have learnt to think. Congrats. Your case is not so hopeless afterall

I was right shocked
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by KingBaba1(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2019
lonelydora:
What a coward? Suicide is not an option.

I have been through difficult situations that would have made me take my life. But you see, no matter the situation, take it to God in prayers. Those who kneel most, Stands tall most.

My advise: IF I CAN MAKE IT, YOU WILL MAKE IT.
Hmmmm the last part of your comment is actually very good and encouraging, but you can never tell if his predicament is grievous than yours or not.... We all actually have limits to endurance of pains, and we have different ways of handling things and reacting as well, and that's why we are humans. May God forgive him his sins

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Propsvilla(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Depression is Real oh and funny enough is not always about the money. I have once been depressed and money wasn't the problem and have also been very happy even when I don't have enough.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
minus one , life is sweet o! I cannot come and kill myself o!
God commands, "Thou shalt not kill".
You are a killer in your heart by your statement. God reads heart.
you have business to settle with God. Don't die until you settle this business.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2019
KingBaba1:
Hmmmm the last part of your comment is actually very good and encouraging, but you can never tell if his predicament is grievous than yours or not.... We all actually have limits to endurance of pains, and we have different ways of handling things and reacting as well, and that's why we are humans. May God forgive him his sins
We need to study and practice some philosophy. All those great thinkers of Greece and America.
Lacking or gathering money does not make one happy.
There was a time we had no internet and no connection to the outside world. Nigerians were happy.
Now we have android phones and data and can do computational wonders with our phones. However we are now more exposed to outside world, seeing how those ones live/flex and it is causing severe depression amongs Nigerians now.

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Stevo35: 3:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Judas Iscariot the second.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Brock1: 3:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Ur head correct
teekay213:
Nigerians are hypocrites

Some people will come here and be saying why did he kill himself, he's going to hell and all those bullshit.

Have you been to hell to know who hell registar admits?

These are same people that will see their neighbors lonely or hungry but they won't care to ask what's wrong or give them food but rather trash the food but when he can't take it no more and decide to end it they will start saying trash

Do you think it's a small thing to take ones life, he must have been enduring it for a very long time.

Pls instead of saying bull crap just say your RIP and move on.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
KingBaba1:

Thank you. Suicide has never been, and will never be an option. I don't think there's something more grievous than stuffs i passed through. May God bless my wife abundantly, her words and encouragement saw me through.

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Maket: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2019
See as he died with this good height many people are looking for to use join the army
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by holydrunk: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2019
photoshop
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by kach17(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2019
PRINT QUALITY ID CARD @ 250 NAIRA. CALL 08068833933.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2019
whaaaaaa?! perharps he couldn't Afford the easter chicken.
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2019
uuzba:

God commands, "Thou shalt not kill".
You are a killer in your heart by your statement. God reads heart.
you have business to settle with God. Don't die until you settle this business.
pls am not at all
Re: Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by visiblincognito: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
minus one , life is sweet o! I cannot come and kill myself o!
i swear down..one spanner lost.ahead ahead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.