Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

BLCO Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BLCO Deal (524 Views)

BLCO on loaded Vessel on TTT/TTO in Ghana of 1 - 8M Barrels available! / Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower / Blco From One Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLCO Deal by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
How
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
you must be joking.... scam alert

NNPC does not employ the Services of any Agent (s) or third parties for the Sale and Purchase of Nigerian Crude Oil, Natural Gas Liquids (Domestic & Export) and LPG mix
NNPC does not introduce or recommend its potential Term contract holders to any third party or Agent (s)
NNPC does not have any Allocation (s)
NNPC does not require Companies to pay any money into individual’s Personal/Companies Account (s) or any Account that is not Designated by the Government for Crude Oil, Natural Gas Liquids (Domestic & Export) and LPG mix
NNPC does not issue any Authority to Sell to individuals or Companies

And there is nothing like Shell Screen London

you can not verify anything at nnpc towers, you will be arrested. the only stuff you can verify is laycan

pls stop your scam
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
you must be joking.... scam alert

NNPC does not employ the Services of any Agent (s) or third parties for the Sale and Purchase of Nigerian Crude Oil, Natural Gas Liquids (Domestic & Export) and LPG mix
NNPC does not introduce or recommend its potential Term contract holders to any third party or Agent (s)
NNPC does not have any Allocation (s)
NNPC does not require Companies to pay any money into individual’s Personal/Companies Account (s) or any Account that is not Designated by the Government for Crude Oil, Natural Gas Liquids (Domestic & Export) and LPG mix
NNPC does not issue any Authority to Sell to individuals or Companies

And there is nothing like Shell Screen London

you ca not verify anything at nnpc towers, you will be arrested.

The guy is a serious joke.

He said no upfront, and he finally was asking mt199/799 from buyers Bank.
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

no mind am...many foreigners know our system already.. nothing know, they know the traders..so scammers are wasting their time.

And who is this guy to get access to 2-4 million barrel...joker of the century
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
How
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Did you read the procedure to understand?

MT199 pre-advice or MT799 pre-advice does not translate to cash!

Please read to understand and don't just jump on a post when you haven't understood such post.

For clarity, MT799 pre-advice is a message of POF from buyer's bank to seller's bank on buyer's bank readiness and willinglyness to begin a deal with the seller on behalf of the buyer via buyer's POF in such bank.

This is not money and can never translate to money. Knowledge is golden!

The internet is your friend!

MT199 or MT799 is not money and it is not even a bank instrument. It is a bank to bank message!
thunderfirebuha:

Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
How
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
JUBSAM:
Bro, I understand where you are coming from. There are lots of fraud online when it comes to BLCO trade but this is not one.

This claim of yours "NNPC does not employ the Services of any Agent (s) or third parties for the Sale and Purchase of Nigerian Crude Oil, Natural Gas Liquids (Domestic & Export) and LPG mix", is false. NNPC has authorized companies known as sellers who applied and have been granted ATS for BLCO sales. ATS is time dependent and is issued quarterly. Don't make claims you cannot substantially defend.

Don't tag everyone a scam.

I haven't said I am authorized to sell. I am a facilitator and can help link genuine buyers to real sellers. This is a CIF procedure and don't come shouting on a post and raising claims of fraud everywhere.

Don't be too quick to tag someone you don't know a scam. I am a honest Nigeria and cannot degenerate to the level of getting involved in fraud.

The procedure is clear enough. Money will not be paid into any account as you have clearly pointed except that authorized by the government. Of course, you don't except me to post details of such account here. If you had the full SPA, maybe you would have responded differently. The procedure is clear on authorized account and mode of payment.

If you deal on BLCO, you would've realized that bank instrument cannot translate to cash when qnq hasn't been performed and product delivered depending on the terms and conditions in the SPA. Don't assume stuff, please read and understand the SPA.

More so, I have stated clearly that money won't exchange hand except for buyer placing bank instrument and upon confirmation of such, seller will place a 2% PB. Thereafter, the deal will commence and upon arrival at POD, buyer's team will perform qnq and report released. Bank instrument cannot translate to cash except certain conditions like qnq is performed and product delivered are met. Please go through the procedure again, you will see this was clearly stated.

Please don't come here shouting scam and tagging me with what you think is fraud. Not everyone who is involved in BLCO is a fraud. If perhaps you doubt and have a buyer, strike up a conversation with me and if after that I request for money or the seller request for money other than confirmable bank instrument from the buyer and subsequent placing of 2% PB by seller for the deal.to be activated, only then you can come here to shout fraud and scam!

I haven't made claims of been authorized to sell BCLO. I am a facilitator!

For clarity, please go through the procedure and argue base on the procedure. Don't push stuff that you assume into the procedure!

For concerns about Shell screen, please get your information right.

On what basis would I be arrested? On the basis that I demanded money from you or anyone you know for BLCO? Do you know me or has anyone complained that I defrauded them? Don't make threats to people you don't know.

I won't degenerate to the level to call you names just like you have done!

I am not what you think. I'm just a Nigerian trying to hustle and using legitimate means to do that.

Lastly, stop tagging people with names especially those you don't know!

i dont want to argue.

NNPC does not give OFF-OPEC allocations and so any ATS (Authority To Sell) and PPOP (Partial Proof Of Product) showing that the seller has been given a bulk allocation is fake.

which one is real sellers... you need to verify if the sellers are genuine.
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
and i hope people can do these verifications

Verification of Company Registration
Verification of Export Licence
Verification of Export Activity
Verification of Past Certificates of Origin
Verification of Past & Present Bill of Ladings
Verification of International Passport / Driver’s Licence of The Exporter
Verification of Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Verification of Tax Documents
Verification of Financial Health of The Company
Verification of Mining Licence
Physical Verification of Office Address With Pictures & Videos
Physical Verification of Mining Site With Pictures & Videos
Full List of Registered Company Directors
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Of course, this is not an argument but exchange of knowledge.

If you have read through the procedure I posted, you will notice step 3, it is at this point anyone can start to shout fraud if buyer or buyer's agent verifies such issued documents to be fake. Fortunate enough, such issued documents will turn out to be real.

Like I earlier said, if you happen to know a buyer, strike a conversation let's talk business.

We are Nigerians but not all of us are scammers!

lilwetdick:

i dont want to argue.

NNPC does not give OFF-OPEC allocations and so any ATS (Authority To Sell) and PPOP (Partial Proof Of Product) showing that the seller has been given a bulk allocation is fake.

which one is real sellers... you need to verify if the sellers are genuine.
Re: BLCO Deal by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Of course.

These verifications are necessary. More so, TTM is an option here for the seller too. Buyer is 100% welcomed for TTM either in Nigeria or buyer's country but this will be based on arrangement.

lilwetdick:
and i hope people can do these verifications

Verification of Company Registration
Verification of Export Licence
Verification of Export Activity
Verification of Past Certificates of Origin
Verification of Past & Present Bill of Ladings
Verification of International Passport / Driver’s Licence of The Exporter
Verification of Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Verification of Tax Documents
Verification of Financial Health of The Company
Verification of Mining Licence
Physical Verification of Office Address With Pictures & Videos
Physical Verification of Mining Site With Pictures & Videos
Full List of Registered Company Directors

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea / Partnership Needed / 2324xclusive Store: QEI+ Paris OR Quality Extreme Intense Innovative Strong Toni / Do You Make Barbecue, Sharwama, Asun, Etc. Come Here Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.