Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death (39422 Views)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by selemo: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
The black brain... grin
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by ibrahim55(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
As am Muslim woman her Islam allows her to remarry after 40 days if on the 41st day someone is available and ready r marriage she can do her Nikai with her new man and continue her life Asap it's the same when woman dies too,the woman here might have said what she said but u killing her and saying Allah will put her in hellfire my dear it's not as u have said it as a matter of fact expect u do taaubat ur the one going to hell cos she said if u die it's not like she tried killing u,u murdered her in her sleep u killed her and in Islam a person who has killled a soul is a Muslim is like he has killed the whole of mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
He does not know he will die by hanging if convicted.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by martineverest(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
fake news
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by israelmao(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some people are extremely selfish and possessive.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
What a pathetic IDIOT and a loser? What does he care if she remarries after his death? It's not like he would know what was going on on earth upon his death and would be jealous where ever he ended up HELL or HEAVEN!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Naija4love(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
princeking2:
Your wife
The bone of your bone
Your love
Finally, the heart of man is wicked. Ignorance is a disease
CHoccolaTE:
Many men waste no time in remarrying as well if their wives die before them but they want their wives to mourn them forever if they die.
fatymore:
stupid goat. Allah will throw you inside the blazing hellfire for killing her...

Jealous man
OK to you all. Did you people remember what are wife tell him when is fighting 4 his life on sick bed?
That wife can kill him first, so the faster win. Am not in support of killing his wife but that women is bad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Cityguy: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Can you imagine? The ewu of a guy even pronounced judgement on the slain wife that allah will send her to hell? Why is this terrorist still kept alive? Can't he be fed lions at the zoo to at least make his empty skull useful? Ha!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Cityguy: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Naija4love:

OK to you all. Did you people remember what are wife tell him when is fighting 4 his life on sick bed?
That wife can kill him first, so the faster win. Am not in support of killing his wife but that women is bad..
Oga, stop that hypocrisy. You are covertly in support of his dastard act. Now he killed her. Is he free now? She died in few minutes but he is going to die slowly daily not knowing when his life would be required of him. This grandstanding of his would only be for a while then he is going to be hit with thunderbolt of reality.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by MissRaine69(f): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
What he did was wrong and not advocating domestic violence BUT the tongue need to be filtered sometimes. Just because you are thinking it does not mean it needs to be said. Just leave it in your head.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Rosylia(f): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Marry men that have sense...mba

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Cityguy: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
MaNyEsq:
What a pathetic IDIOT and a loser? What does he care if she remarries after his death? It's not like he would know what was going on on earth upon his death and would be jealous where ever he ended up HELL or HEAVEN!
His mindset belongs in that dark past where wicked men delight in their wives and servants buried with them alive. Very nauseating beings.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Cityguy: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2019
mechanics:
He does not know he will die by hanging if convicted.
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by DarkJeddi(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Many men waste no time in remarrying as well if their wives die before them but they want their wives to mourn them forever if they die.
Whatever you want to do,

Keep it to yourself..

Telling your spouse on his sick (death) bed that you are going to remarry as soon as he is gone is not going to win you any favors..

That's a very SPITEFUL comment to make to someone on his sick bed..

And as you can see,

Some might be extremely provoked with that..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Originalsly: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm....I guess she was one that believed in free speech.... saying what you want whenever and wherever you want. A loose tongue can bring about your death....not everyone is of sound mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Certified senseless man.
You're Allah that will send her to hell?
When you just killed a while nation by killing her!

Allah guide this people to the right Islamic teachings
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by profbray(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Its as if killing have become an occupation in Nigeria. no day passes by and we don't hear news of killings in dis country
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Akuruoulo(m): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A Nigerian man who was arrested by the Niger State Police Command after he killed his wife, has disclosed that he committed the said act because she planned to re-marry after his death. The suspect identified as Uwani Danjuma, reportedly killed his wife with a cutlass in Uddu, Niger. According to him, his wife had told him, when he was sick, weeks earlier, that if he dies, she will re-marry another man. The man who killed his wife while she was sleeping and further disclosed that he did it because she planned to re-marry after his death, said; 

“I can’t imagine my own wife telling me that if I died, she will remarry. I lost my temper and inflicted injuries on her neck with matchete which led to her death.I am not regretting killing her since she wanted me to die. I killed her so that she will not remarry. She should not have said that to my hearing, there is power in the spoken words; so let her go. Allah will send her to hell fire for that unguarded comment.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/i-killed-my-wife-because-she-planned-to-re-marry-after-my-death-husband/

who told him that he is gonna die first ?
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by uuzba(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Eco2580:
I like Sharia law: an ear for an ear.
Then everybody ends up paralised.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Akuruoulo(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Dickhead02:
I like this man grin grin

U like fools?
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by uuzba(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Rosylia:
Marry men that have sense...mba
All those pre-wedding photos that they paste everyday on this site, do either the men or women have sense?
We cannot tell until one tragedy happens.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by OlujobaSamuel: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Crazy news always from Niger, na der person killed neighbor for disrespecting elders of the community by not greeting them, the ugliest part is they don't regret their actions.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by legalwealth(m): 3:00am On Apr 22, 2019
RIP to the woman! !!
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by drfizzy: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked

Diswan wan continue fvcking him wife after death ni....What a greedy modafvcker.

Some Moslems ehnn...Honestly I dunno how almighty Jah manage join us with this kind of people.

Bro I swear ooo
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by eallstar: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2019
ibrahim55:
As am Muslim woman her Islam allows her to remarry after 40 days if on the 41st day someone is available and ready r marriage she can do her Nikai with her new man and continue her life Asap it's the same when woman dies too,the woman here might have said what she said but u killing her and saying Allah will put her in hellfire my dear it's not as u have said it as a matter of fact expect u do taaubat ur the one going to hell cos she said if u die it's not like she tried killing u,u murdered her in her sleep u killed her and in Islam a person who has killled a soul is a Muslim is like he has killed the whole of mankind
why said that to a man on his sick bed?
thatS madness
do you know how painful it is?
she should have just kept those words to herself since she know the muslims law already.
there is time for everything
u can say that in anger when u have quarrel with ur husband but not on hiS sick bed.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Oddsman(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2019
You marry women and dont expect them to talk like this? The demons in this man pass 50

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Is that not the reason she wanted to remarry in the first place. You are too violent and dictatorial.

Instead of questioning yourself to see why your wife would be so quick to find another man, you prefer to call upon Allah and kill her. Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by mastar111: 5:30am On Apr 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Understand this. Nobody is asking the woman not to remarry. It's her choice. She has the right. It goes the other way too.

But telling the man to his face that she will do so when he dies is very bad.

The other day, there was a thread about a woman who took pictures with her almost dead husband in the hospital and sends it to her boyfriend. These women clearly wishes their husbands death.

If a partner is not happy in a marriage, there are better ways of handling it. It is very bad to wish the other partner death just to be free from the union.

However, am not in support of the man's action. It was very extreme.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by davillian(m): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Allah will send you to heaven you hear
So prepare you diiiik for the bahgins .

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Diso60090(m): 5:54am On Apr 22, 2019
noisy45:
Who made us one Nigeria with this animals

Buhari
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Dayoara: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Animal in human skin....
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Martinez39(m): 5:54am On Apr 22, 2019
When atheists like me say that sincere and wholehearted embrace of religious beliefs is harmful, moderates, who don't even take their religion seriously, will start debating me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / PIC: Woman Collects Money, Hands 14-year-old To Rapist - Punch Metro / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.