Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen (14061 Views)

Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / Security Chiefs To Go As Governors Seek New Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
See his partners in crime. Not only dignifying exit, mtcheew!
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awon omo ole deede

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by ekestic1976(f): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Tell that to your slave masters

Who's your SlaveMaster? Until a few weeks ago, you people were articulating for a Hausa-Fulani man, with the intent of noosing yourselves up and giving him the leach! You always make it look like you're smarter and different from other Nigerians, but any reasonable person would know that your poor judgement in politics has failed to serve you well. Or, why should you forget that Alex Ekwueme was there before you vainly propped Peter Obi up as a Substitute Slave? We know that everyone is trying to dig the soil to his side in the affairs of Nigeria, but don't make it look like you're saints!

4 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by iammo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin

Baba Onoghen don change am for PDP governors.

Onoghen; If my pention goes then am blowing the whistle on how dollar entered my Account

Wike ; calm down sir we.go beg Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by MillerJnr(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mcanie:
This is the issue with this country. Must everything be regional?

this is very bad for a country that desire to move to greater height, too bad that governors are now backing a corrupt official openly ,may God help us
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Afamed: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Keep quiet ardent admirer of looters.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by anonymous1759(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nothing seems to work in Nigeria... SMH I don't blame the Governors, some Nairaland youth will do the same sad
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by incogni2o: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please can someone help me out

I am trying to understand.

Is it that all those money are bribes je collect in other not to prosecute these Governors and other people appropriately

Because I dont understand what he did since he is not a politician
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Didi2d(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is one of the reason Nigeria will continue to go down. Very soon militant will start threatening the federal government.

Until Nigeria start jailing the so call corrupt big men, Nigeria will not move forward
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Thank you, we will gladly tell Atiku, our slave master
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Olanipekun1: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet ardent admirer of looters.
[/s]
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Olanipekun1: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
You see the reason it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE for us to nip this scourge in the bud. How low we have sank to a level we openly embrace and encourage crookedness.

I am really disgusted by this.

A guy steals a goat and the doesnt even get a chance to say his last prayers before a gallon of fuel is emptied on his body and a tire is put around his neck! Politicians and public officials steal billions and their colleagues step forward to secure them soft landing! In fact, they get rewarded for their criminality!

Indeed it is true what we've always heard. There are two tribes, religion, and race in this country- the rich and the poor. Both are judged by different laws.

Sometimes the situation appears totally hopeless to me.

Shame
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by iammo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
incogni2o:
Please can someone help me out

I am trying to understand.

Is it that all those money are bribes je collect in other not to prosecute these Governors and other people appropriately

Because I dont understand what he did since he is not a politician

When you are a judge or public office holder like politician. You must Fill a form every year writting every property you own and that of your Family at the CCT code of Conduct tribunal.
CCT would now check yearly if your Asset and Accounts dont exceed you salary except you have a farm and you must Account for it.. public officer are not allowed to "engage in any other job except goverment work or farming.

Unfurtunately for Onoghen several foreign currencyAccount were found in his name.

3 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by sageer1706(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Why are you combining Onnoghen and Uduaghan?
Where the combination
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
south south governors should allow onnoghen fight his case in court up till Supreme Court...de should concentrate on their State...that Buhari and presidency decided to handle this matter politically doesn't mean de should Now inflate buharis Ego...
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by kmaster007: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
God bless PMB
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by 9gerian: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
The funny thing is... you may be right o shocked

iammo:
grin

Baba Onoghen don change am for PDP governors.

Onoghen; If my pention goes then am blowing the whistle on how dollar entered my Account

Wike ; calm down sir we.go beg Buhari.
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by incogni2o: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
iammo:

When you are a judge or public office holder like politician. You must Fill a form every year writting every property you own and that of your Family at the CCT code of Conduct tribunal.
CCT would now check yearly if your Asset and Accounts dont exceed you salary except you have a farm and you must Account for it.. public officer are not allowed to "engage in any other job except goverment work or farming.

Unfurtunately for Onoghen several foreign currencyAccount were found in his name.

Thanks Bruv.

Appreciate your explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Urchman200: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Useless governors, not concerned about the people they are governing only about themselves. Who is onoghen?whose interests is he representing, I think Nigeria. How does his corrupt allegations affect the governors from south south?
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by TemmyT002(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Which one is dignified exit again?
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Nigeria is such a joke.
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by pfadom: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Share for a criminal in the temple of justice? What's wrong with some Naija kids? No values again?

osemoses1234:
Like for buhari share for onnoghen
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by 9jaRealist: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Isn’t resignation already a dignified exit for a law breaker? shocked
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by fortune1968: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Lawless people
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by MahatmaGhandi: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
There are no leaders in the south south. Even Onnoghen was not a leader. How many southerners did he mentor and rode with to judicial prominence. Other regions make sure there are worthy replacement for their side of the country and they do so ruthlessly, but southerners always wants to play the hypocritical grand Nigerian when he gets to power because he does not want to help his people and yet when they run into problems and get fingers burnt after their sojourn of Nigerianness they run to the same people that they refuse to help for succour. The Governors down south failed, the other leaders down south failed. The South is a mess, the other regions have been exploring gold and other natural resources keeping the proceeds while crude of the South south was made a national asset and no body was able to counter it apart from a few half hearted attempts by robbers and a few urchins that see themselves as freedom fighters. Southern Governors do not need the presidency to turn the South into dubai. Lagos has a sea port and another is being built in Lagos while Warri, Calabar and onne port are rendered useless. Even Kaduna had to build a fully functional dey sea port and yet the South south ports are comatose and nobody is able to speak about it. It is a shame that the South has been reduced to what it has become.
Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by adekolaelect(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2019
bigrich911:
Has anybody noticed every decision taken by professor osibanjo has been reversed somehow by pmb. Now maina is no longer on security watch list. Onoghen only crime is he is not from the north
your head is paining you .

Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by thinksense: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2019
He must face d music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos) / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / 2023: Six PDP Governors Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.