Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Truth About The Photo You See Which Are Said To Be Of A Marine Goddess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth About The Photo You See Which Are Said To Be Of A Marine Goddess (875 Views)

My Journey As A Marine Agent By T. Joseph / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About The Photo You See Which Are Said To Be Of A Marine Goddess by bunbit23: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kobimdi Ujeh:
Good day my able Grand Master. Please, I want to know about the area of Marine kingdom. Good numbers of people have testified been to the realm located beneath the water, that every good thing of the world is there. Some alleged that people go there to acquire spiritual powers. Some also said that marine people do initiate non Mariners, that they cause lot of evils such as sucking human blood, tying people’s destinies and etc. That the photographs of beautified women with beads and others holding Snake is Eze Nwanyi (Marine goddess) said to be their Mother. These photos can be found and are sold in spiritual shops. Please Sir, I want you to throw light on this beliefs. Thank you.

Odogwu Akataaka:
You just said some people’s mind and opinion from your questions. However, I will cease no moment to say the truth, give all true information on Marine as a Mariner and a Marine priest.
In my world, I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can’t return a failure: Its impossible!
When I said I have gone far, truly I have.
First of all, I have to clear the notion, the information as seen, heard or told by the people in the area of Eze Nwanyị Mmiri (Marine goddess) photo which has a snake circled on the body as seen and sold in the market.
This is Light House of Wisdom where knowledge of the truth rules. We tell you the truth we know and nothing but the truth. And when we do, we give thanks to all divine entities for their help and supports.
I will tell you that no spirit has a photo.
Do you read that?
There is no where you can get a true image of any spirit body be he this or that. You can’t get the photo anywhere.
The reason been that camera or whatsoever can’t capture the spirit. This is the very reason, if you watch closely you find out that at Light House of Wisdom, we are conscious of image /pictures.
We don’t use pictures to define or talk about any spirits being hence this is a spiritual forum where angels guide.
Whatever that lacks the truth, is not advertise or display here. None has taken a picture of any spirit to say this is picture of angel Michael or angel Uriel. None has taken a picture of any Arusi (Deity), to say this is Arụsị Ogwugwu....

Click to continue reading..
The Truth About The Photo You See Which Is Said To Be Of A Marine Goddess – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/the-truth-about-the-photo-you-see-which-is-said-to-be-of-a-marine-goddess/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter / The Antichrist Will Come Before The Rapture....Rev. David Ogbueli, Dominioncity / The Old Testament Law is Far More Advanced Than The Worldly Laws We Have Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.