Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie (1403 Views)

Cradel 2 Grave: It Was My Honour To Work With You, Jet Li Tribute To DMX(Pics) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Owner Of Alibaba.com Jack Ma, Tony Jaa, Jet Li And Donnie Yen Star In A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by nurey(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
The beginning of the movie is when jet life was young and he got tainted by some jinns in which he was always feeling cold and so he couldn't learn martial arts.

He was eventually seduced by his uncle's son girl friend and while running away from punishment he fell into a deep hole with another girl and he was cured by kungfu of the master he met there.

The master in the hole was trapped on a rock with vines.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by bluebay(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
nurey:
The beginning of the movie is when jet life was young and he got tainted by some jinns in which he was always feeling cold and so he couldn't learn martial arts.

He was eventually seduced by his uncle's son girl friend and while running away from punishment he fell into a deep hole with another girl and he was cured by kungfu of the master he met there.

The master in the hole was trapped on a rock with vines.
This one sounds like a Poem o
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by shilenji(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
i think its drunken master in the pit of snakes in eagles shadow
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by nurey(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
shilenji:
i think its drunken master in the pit of snakes in eagles shadow

Thanks but it's not the film. The film am talking about was jet li not Jackie chan.

The film had jinns which were controlled by one woman like that, the jinns power was to freeze one like subzero in mortal Kombat

I think the kungfu the master in the hole taught jet li is called sun style because he could actually use steam or hotness to harm his enemies.

The master is tied to an oval rock with vines and he moves around by rolling and could control vines but he is banished to live the rest of his life in that pit
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lol.
Your explanation though.
The movie is EVIL CULT

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by nurey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
Lol.
Your explanation though.
The movie is EVIL CULT

twuale baba you are the man.

I don search all I could remember about the film taya Google didn't bring anything close.

please is there a part 2 of the film after the princess asked him to come find her at one place like that?
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by showietee: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2019
nurey:

twuale baba you are the man.

I don search all I could remember about the film taya Google didn't bring anything close.

please is there a part 2 of the film after the princess asked him to come find her at one place like that?

I don't think the movie has part two but he has a similar movie, shaolin master or temple or so.
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by mkrest(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2019
evil cult
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by samoney: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
the movie is monkey king2(2016), the guy is not jetli
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by theDEVILisHERE: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kung-fu Cult Master aka Evil cult
Re: Please Who Knows The Title Of This Jet Li Movie by Andersonjr(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
I've watched it but sorry can't remember the name of the movie grin

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Buy Unlocked Amazon Fire TV Stick / Dillish Wins BBA The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.