Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Updated: I’m A Nigerian By Birth, Atiku Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: I’m A Nigerian By Birth, Atiku Replies APC (263 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updated: I’m A Nigerian By Birth, Atiku Replies APC by newsbook: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Former Vice President and candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar has faulted claim by the All Progressives Congress (APC) that he is not a Nigerian by birth and was not qualified to seek to occupy the office of the President.

Atiku said he is a Nigerian by birth and was born on 25th November, 1946 in Jada, Adamawa State by Nigerian parents and he is, therefore, a citizen of Nigeria by Birth.

He said this in a joint reply he filed with the PDP in reaction to the response filed by the APC against their petition before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) sitting at the Court of Appeal in Abuja.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/updated-im-a-nigerian-by-birth-atiku-replies-apc

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: The Travails Of A Wasted Political Patrionage By The Nigeriannews / Buhari Arrives London For Private Visit / FEC Approves N1.2bn For Consultancy Services On Four Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.