Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Some people wicked! Ehn ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some people wicked! Ehn ! (439 Views)

Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted / Why Are People Like This!? Ehn.. / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some people wicked! Ehn ! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
I want to know how somebody like this want to enter heaven with this kind of unjust behaviour ..
How can you ban me for 4 whole months because I called someone 'Olodo" .
do you even have any conscience?
This nairaland sef don tire person .
I was banned on the 31st of december 2018 for calling someone Olodo ! and that ban expired today.
4 fucking_ months!!
I wont mention your name o, But God will judge you.. angry angry angry
Re: Some people wicked! Ehn ! by phelonrays: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oh.... bros sorry ooo

and youself... why do you call somebody "olodo"

don't you know that you violated rule number two² by your aforementioned offenced??.....

even with this post/thread you created you risk being BAN....cause again you disobeyed rule number 20...

I just pray the mods don't take this into consideration; because if they do.....

bham!!!!!! you'll be BAN for 77 monthsgringrin
Re: Some people wicked! Ehn ! by opparadise: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
1. Power intoxicates and excessive power intoxicates completely. 2. What does 'olodo' denote?
Re: Some people wicked! Ehn ! by emeijeh(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
4601CE:
I want to know how somebody like this want to enter heaven with this kind of unjust behaviour ..
How can you ban me for 4 whole months because I called someone 'Olodo" .
do you even have any conscience?
This nairaland sef don tire person .
I was banned on the 31st of december 2018 for calling someone Olodo ! and that ban expired today.
4 fucking_ months!!
I wont mention your name o, But God will judge you.. angry angry angry
The last time I checked, opening a new account on nairaland is free, and can be done in a minute.

Happy new year to your unbanned moniker bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cele Members Dancing Zanku Legwork In The Church / Happy Birthday XxsabrinaxX / Are There Good Nigerians? Story Of The Good Samaritan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.