Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Niniola Practically Taught Me How To Sing­ – Teni D’entertainer, Reveals Her Rel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Practically Taught Me How To Sing­ – Teni D’entertainer, Reveals Her Rel (588 Views)

Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niniola Practically Taught Me How To Sing­ – Teni D’entertainer, Reveals Her Rel by Entblog: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, one of the raves of the moment is singer, Teni D’Entertainer, stated that though her music has taken her beyond her wildest imaginations, she has barely scratched the surface of what she has to offer.

She said, “To be honest with you, I am amazed by how far I have come in a short while but I can also assure you that you have not seen anything yet. I still have a lot in stock. As a matter of fact, I have barely started. I am usually overjoyed when I see people singing my songs word for word with so much passion. I love to make people happy and I have been able to do that with my music. I have very big dreams as far as my career is concerned and I can only tell you to keep your fingers crossed.”

Read full gist here
https://entblog.co/niniola-practically-taught-me-how-to-sing-teni-dentertainer-reveals-her-relationship-status

Re: Niniola Practically Taught Me How To Sing­ – Teni D’entertainer, Reveals Her Rel by BravoDe: 2:49am On Apr 22, 2019
That's what makes u differ from the likes of yemi alade, chidinma that also have good voice...THE CONTENT!!
I remembered how froggy davido destroyed the agogo koro u wrote for him in 2017 with his bad Fuji song

(1) (Reply)

Stop Making Life Difficult By Being A Bully - Toyin Abraham / Temi Otedola Takes Coachella, Her Man, Mr. Eazi Reacts / I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.