Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) (70155 Views)

Nigeria Has ‘Most Expensive’ Internet Globally, Surfshark Press Study / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Harrymig1:
I'm guilty of this
Change

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biggty:
Am so guilty of this, but i only press phone on a less busy road

I press phone on busy roads bro.
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
lol
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by madgoat(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rubbish undecided
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by abhee007(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
majamajic:

why not play the games , only u and your family members ?
the way u thinking u will die a poor man
cus I spend much to keep the source sir.... its business sir
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
He must have been tryn to comment on sexuality thread
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol People saw him bt why didn’t they help?
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
abhee007:

cus I spend much to keep the source sir....
its business sir

why not play it on your own, u will cover the cost faster than selling it to people,

Let's say u bet with 1k to win 250k
it's easier than to sell to people at 5k, at 5k u need sell to 50 people to make 250k, but if u bet with your 1k, u will make 250k easily, and from the 250k u gain, u bet with 50k again next day, u will make close to 15 million, from the 15 million u bet 1 million and make almost a billion .

be wise, stop selling the game play it with your dad and family members , thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why you must or why you should not?
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I was eating rice & stew, was trying to tear some meat with my teeth when pepper splashed into my eyes, does that mean I should stop eating pepper?
Maybe next time you should close your eyes while tearing the peppered meat,

Maybe,just maybe your eyes might survive the experience.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Francejaik(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
That Mario Theme song though. Made me to walk down the memory lane of the 90's
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
sammyj:
This is scripted comedy abeg. The only way this can also be captured real time is through CCTV!! shocked
Doesn't look scripted,looks too dangerous with vehicles moving around him to be scripted..
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Maybe next time you should close your eyes while tearing the peppered meat,

Maybe,just maybe your eyes might survive the experience.. undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wish shows that when you are crossing any road looking left and right is not enough. You have to look up and down
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
bewla:
Change
Thank you Sir
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by bukande: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
So many holes in ph roads this days,has a boys that are selling iron have steal all the covers,making it dangerous at night.I Don tire for naija matter
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356 thanks
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't knw what's wrong with people shaaah.... anyways, i just hope nothing happened to the phone
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
jaxxy:
Lol People saw him bt why didn’t they help?
If I'm talking to you and you pull out your phone and begin paying more attention to the phone than to me, you have already sent the signal that my presence is not needed. So I move away from you.
This is what everybody around him has done.
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
O ko si salanga!
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't understand why people press their phones on the road.
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
I wish phone makers like TECNO and others can add a kind of sensor to their phones that will detect motion and prevent such accident.
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by decrownprince(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Has he been rescued?
Not yet. He refused to be rescue without his phone.
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
decrownprince:
Not yet. He refused to be rescue without his phone.

smiley
Is this for real or just a hilarious reaction from you?
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2019
anochuko01:
Made me remember the coper who was crushed by train coz she had her earpiece on...
I'm telling you. I'm guilty of this too o but I reduce the volume to the barest minimum o. Life no be 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.