Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun (20711 Views)

Seven Nollywood Talents Who Rose To Stardom On Africa Magic / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by titiloyeblog: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

If you think Nollywood movies would be left behind in the #eastermoviemarathon, think again. A perfect mix of history, comedy, romance, and drama will deliver the intriguing Nigerian experience this Easter season. Here are seven Nollywood movies with which to cruise this holiday.

1. KNOCKOUT: Laugh to your heart’s fill with this comedy by Wale Adenuga productions. In Knockout, news about a boxing competition hits the town and results in a comical frenzy when people realized the cash prize is a whopping sum of one billion Naira. And now the crazy and clumsy must clash for the grand prize.

2. ALTER DATE: Alter Date shows the lives of three friends; Remi, Elizabeth, and Timi. Remi and Elizabeth have been unlucky with men. Remi wants a rich man, Elizabeth is a hopeless romantic and Timi is the shoulder to cry on after their heartbreaks.

3. 1929: This movie takes us back our history books and colonial era of Nigeria. Remember the Aba Women’s riot of 1929? Well, this movie is a re-enactment of the events that occurred specifically with the Ikot Abasi women Opobo division. Get your pens and papers, let us learn.

4. JUMBLED: When a relationship’s foundation is based on lies, the end result is never surprising. The movie tells the story of a lady in her early thirties who keeps having her heart broken until she finally meets the “perfect man”. She is desperate to change her luck with men and thus begins the spiraling path of a relationship embedded in lies.

5. 4TH REPUBLIC: 4th republic dives into the Nigerian tribunal process and a chaotic mesh of corruption and deceit. It unveils a determined and incorruptible female politician played by Kate Henshaw. She is resolved to make changes in the political arena despite obstacles. Will she succeed?

6. DAREN FARKO: This movie takes us up to the Northern Nigeria sphere. Satisfy your curiosity about Northern Nigeria this Easter with this compelling drama.

7. HIRE A WOMAN: If you have watched “Hire a man” and enjoyed it, wait till you watch its sequel “Hire a Woman”. It is a fine blend of romance and comedy that leaves you smiling.

There is no excuse now; the cinemas have got you covered for the #eastermoviemarathon.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/if-you-think-nollywood-movies-would-be.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by titiloyeblog: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2019
more...

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by dietsono(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Good
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by IvarTheTerrible: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
8. The Memoirs of a Faceless Man

It was so action-packed it was banned in Hollywood, Bollywood, Kannywood and Nollywood

So good it was banned in 89 countries and even NAIRALAND! shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by IvarTheTerrible: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
angry
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by btrocky09(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
K
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Wegg: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Hire a man is quite interesting �

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Built2last: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Heylius(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2019
K
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Nice titles
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Benzy001: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Cool
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by skillsbaba(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Don't waste your money on Knockout... I repeat! Don't waste your money on Knockout

5 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by rawpadgin(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2019
God forbid!

Can't waste my 2hours or more watching a secondary school-esque drama

They should improve

Team HOLLYWOOD
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Oddsman(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm, anyone seen any of these to give a good review?
So far,the best Nigerian cinematic movies I have seen is King of Boys and Sylvia.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by lonelydora: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Hire a woman is good

3 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by GTFO(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2019
skillsbaba:
Don't waste your money on Knockout... I repeat! Don't waste your money on Knockout

lmao baba dey yowl big time! I know that feeling!
That was how I rented a box-office movie "mama-mia"

Thinking it was gonna be one lovely adventurous one.
Small time, Hollywood turn Bollywood instant! Fear catsh me when Music startto plenty pass action.
I wish they could just refund half of the rental fee that moment! cry

4 Likes

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Paulisio2020: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Gud..........
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by tstx(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2019
TATU

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by dom22: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Nichobest1(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Nigeria Movie industry is going places. Am proud to be a Nigerian because our stories are special.
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by meobizy(f): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Are these movies in the cinema, online video demand channels or on DVD?
This thread was made for Friday not now, which time I wan use watch all these films?
I am a two movies a day person.
Hire a Man wey comot recently don already get sequel?
It’s not up to a week ago I attended the Port Harcourt premiere.

1 Like

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by sureteeboy(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
How about action Nollywood movies?

1 Like

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by maik99(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
I need suggestions on good sites to download nollywood movies pls
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Rosebloom: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2019
please where do I download these movies
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2019
They don too advertise the knockout
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by MufasaRebirth: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2019
I wanna see knockout lol
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2019
GTFO:

lmao baba dey yowl big time! I know that feeling!
That was how I rented a box-office movie "mama-mia"

Thinking it was gonna be one lovely adventurous one.
Small time, Hollywood turn Bollywood instant! Fear catsh me when Music startto plenty pass action.
I wish they could just refund half of the rental fee that moment! cry
400 NGN is a big thing to you?
You should have watched the trailer first to get an idea.
I don’t bother with DStv’s Box Office feature, once movies are there it means they are available everywhere online.
The only movies I will ever care to rent there are Nigerian and South African ones.
At least I know those ones get featured as soon as they are released.
If they eventually find a way to deliver current cinema films I know I will pick the service over sitting in a room filled with noisy strangers while eating expensive popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Abeg this is Afonjawood not Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Knox123(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2019
skillsbaba:

Your reasons?
Re: Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun by Burgerlomo: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Rosebloom:
please where do I download these movies

Unlimited download available at the Cinema of your choice cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Beats For Lola Theme Song / Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies / #BBNaija 2018: Big Brother’s Voice Makes Nigerians Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.