Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit (867 Views)

Want to Sell Your Domain Name For Profit? / 7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone / private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2007
Smorty: The Smart Way to Blog for Profit

With over 77 million blogs already created and a new blog created every second somewhere online, the future of blogging is bright and the best way to reach your target market is to meet with them on blogs. And Smorty makes advertising and blogging for profit easy, because, with access to millions of bloggers, Smorty can guarantee maximum exposure to the products and services of advertisers with more mileage and patronage for them.

You get paid to blog, and as you get paid for blogging, you make more money weekly from blog advertising. And for advertisers, the dividends are more as you get seasoned bloggers to write articles to publicize your products and services, linking back to you! Even the major advertisers in the mainstream media have found that to advertise on blogs has been a great boost to sales and all the leading print and electronic mainstream news agencies have now included blogs on their websites.

Smorty links producers to millions of consumers through blogs and links millions of bloggers to advertisers for mutual benefit.

The more inbound links you have the higher your rankings and the higher your rankings the more attractive you become to unique visitors who are going to end up as your customers.
I have joined Smorty, because I want to increase the mileage and patronage of my blogs and to blog for profit. All you need to do is write opinion articles about available campaigns and post them on your blogs. As long as you keep your posts germane and pertinent to the subjects of the campaigns, you get paid regularly.
Re: Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit by Horus(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2007
How to join Smorty??
do you have any links??
Re: Smorty: The Smart Way To Blog For Profit by Orikinla(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2007
Horus:

How to join Smorty??
do you have any links??

Just type Smorty on the Google Search Box and click.
It is live and direct.

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Yahoo Id Stopped Working! / How Can I Edit An Existing Site? / Vtn Epayment Gateway For Nigerians Only Interswitch Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.