Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen (3567 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by degovnoor(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Radio goddess Moetabebe share some pictures on her IG that prove she’s true slay queen.

Picture have below captions.

Let me just drop this here!!! Moet Abebe you have been through it all… what hasn’t been said about you But it’s ok baby gehl because they don’t understand you and your confidence frightens them… I am proud of ME!!! Proud of my skin and flaws!!! This picture is everything and more to me…. Thank you @mregofix for @egofixent…. you are so gifted and I can’t wait for the world to see your GREATNESS…. My #wcw is myself ❤️❤️ #moetabebe #radiogoddess�.. ��: @perfecthairs_ �:@makeupinstyle_nsn

https://dailynaijamode.com/moet-abebe-is-a-true-goddess-and-slay-queen/

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by Houseofglam7(f): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by degovnoor(m): 1:45am On Apr 22, 2019
She is a tv presenter goddess of all time.

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by BarrElChapo(m): 3:09am On Apr 22, 2019
H
Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Mtcheewww!

Abebe kor hand fan nii lipsrsealed angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by CreepyBlackpool: 3:56am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm not sure what we're supposed to do with this piece of information undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by itspzpics(m): 6:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Really?
Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by lukui: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2019
her breast has fallen flat like slippers or Olympus. but her yansh still dey there sha, e go Sweet well well for doggy style. on a scale of ten sha I will give her 6/10 but her pussy go don large well well, so you need a very big dick to fvck her or if yours na small one, you need to be moving at a high speed or frequency

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by Elnino4ladies: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
She looks dirty

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by ukaface(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Heard she's a midget.

5 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by TANID(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hahahahahaha! For Ya Mind

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by vanida6: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
The look of her face sef wan make me vomit angry

Very dirty face.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by alexsoftwork(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
She dey find husband bad bad

4 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by Gentleziggy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
alexsoftwork:
She dey find husband bad bad
Mr Alex this Lady go b irresponsible women as in see her tattoos now
Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by OboOlora(f): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
See thigh like Finidi own
Re: Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen by Bossontop(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Announces Marriage With Dino Melaye / Nigerian Fashion Designer Goes Totally Naked To Celebrate Nigeria At 60(photos) / Mohbad: How Naria Marley Disguised in A Small Taxi As He Arrives Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.