Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (63317 Views)

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Israellionel: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

Not saying other places should not be developed, but our gateway needed improvement and was rightly done.

Are You Serious
What Of NPA At Tincan
That's The Gateway For Nigeria's Economy.
When You Reach 1st Gate Or 2nd Gate Last For Apapa??
Nigeria's A Shithole.

I'm Telling You This Cos I Live There.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by ddeola: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Hypocricy, uns dey hailam yet una work against em 2nd term bid. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Justdare: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2019
OKorowanta:

You dey talk like who dem disown.
You talk like one that should have been aborted.
Bloody misfit.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Arijude(m): 5:44am On Apr 22, 2019
basty:

Igbo from the wailers community residing in waste land coming to take over Lagos spotted.
Ewu son of a bitch.
They are never happy with the good of the SW.
chai since when did you chop last?
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Alejob: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Studyinchina200(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2019
mediocre
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by tony1918(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Many castigating the Governor ,There state Governors are not doing better ..What if the Governor has turned a blind eye to this project. Because this should have been a Federal Project.. Ambode nah man you be..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by israelmao(m): 6:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Even though he was denied second term ticket,Ambode has worked.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by anonimi: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:
Not saying other places should not be developed, but our gateway needed improvement and was rightly done.

Is Badagry/Seme not another gateway, by road into the country

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by anonimi: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
israelmao:
Even though he was denied second term ticket,Ambode has worked.

He was denied because he was not feeding the party people. That is what his Ojuyobo boss said.

Nairatrend:
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, said on Tuesday that though Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode has done well in office, he has not been a good party man.

For this reason, Tinubu said, the party has decided to withdraw support for the governor who wished to go for a second term.

He stressed that the decision to abandon Ambode for Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was beyond him, adding that he was only doing the wishes of the party, which had entrusted him with its leadership.

Tinubu spoke with journalists at Ward C, Ikeja Local Government Area, after the conclusion of voting in the Lagos APC governorship primary.

Asked why he withdrew his support for Ambode, Tinubu said, “Who did I support in 2014? Ambode. Life is dynamic. It’s those who made me the leader of the structure in Lagos who said it was what they want. It’s only if you have followers that you’re a leader in democracy.

“If I look back and I don’t find them again; if I don’t respond to them, if I fail to accede to their request, I would have failed the leadership test.

“This is not personal; it is beyond me as a person. Every democratic constitution is preceded by ‘We, the people’. So, I had to submit myself to the wishes and the yearnings of our party.

“This is an elixir for the general election. Ambode Akin, he’s doing well, yes; he hasn’t been a good party man; not only the glamour, not only about brick and mortal. A talent is determined by character. For you to become an influential person, you have to respond to the yearnings of the people. This is politics; democracy, one man, one vote.”

Tinubu dismissed the suggestion that the development in Lagos State could negatively affect the fortune of the party at the national level in 2019.

He also described the direct primary as the best, saying it had helped to eliminate intra-party corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by GavelSlam: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2019
anonimi:

Is Badagry/Seme not another gateway, by road into the country

So they must do everything at the same time?

No crayon today?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by bigiyaro(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2019
yomalex:
Looks good
u want to sell people's personal data for or what? how the fvck did you get the info in the first place? anyways, am just watching you.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2019
GolDRoger:
Mtchww... They keep redeveloping an already developed areas in lagos... Have u been to ajegunle?? Apapa?? Have u drive from mile 2 to agbara bfor?? What happened to thoses places??
Lagos is just dwelling in past Glories.. As far as am concerned
lagos is no moving forward
Because that’s the PATH the WEALTH people ply.
POVERTY is a Disservice to a Nation

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by klever18(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2019
if all the state in Nigeria can be like Lagos.thou Kano is trying

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Kog45(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Kai Ambode failed to get second term just cos Tinubu said NO.What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by beakcom: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

bros that road was good b4. we have areas in lagos where it is not accessible... mile 2 to apapa... mile 2 to badagry...

its appalling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by omenkaLives(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:
Eko Amaka.

You too like trouble. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by martineverest(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
he biggest white elephant project in Lagos history.. . these roads aren't needed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Racoon(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
One of the twighlight legacy projects of the out going Gov.Ambode government in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by unitysheart(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2019
GolDRoger:
Mtchww... They keep redeveloping an already developed areas in lagos... Have u been to ajegunle?? Apapa?? Have u drive from mile 2 to agbara bfor?? What happened to thoses places??

I love yous submission. Stupid people in government. They come to Alimosho to get votes and abandon them thereafter until they run another full cycle and then return. The whole of Alimosho is in shambles yet they are redeveloping the developed areas of the state.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Olanipekun1: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
trash
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by youghs: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
driand:
Eko Amaka grin
Like it or not
Eko is no man's land
And if anyone provoke me
I'll pronounce it
Igboland grin

Dis is d reason y northerners hate u guys...u came to another man's land n because dey are nt as tribalistic as u are dey welcomed u and lived with u in peace but now wey body don dey sweet una u won dey call am no man's land or igboland...Y don't u persuade ur governors do well u will not cos he's Igbo but all u do is put all the blame on d president wu is nt Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Ambode is not a good person.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by ba7man(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
mediocre
Which one you, your family members or your whole state don do for dem life??

You better grow old and die in China on exile.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:

grin
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Oh so Lagosian can hail Ambode really So he is no longer a fat idiot bah

Wonder shall never end. Anyway if im Ambode I will just chill out mark their faces down and wait patiently for the right time and demolish Tinubu and demonic, enemy of progress gang to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2019
GolDRoger:

Actually, those places are not lagos.
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by sowilli: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Celebrating road in 2019. What’s the status of the airport itself?
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by efilefun(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

But all the billions spent on interchange and other unnecessary bustops would have almost complete the lagos badagry expressway project
Re: Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2019
driand:
Eko Amaka grin
Like it or not
Eko is no man's land
And if anyone provoke me
I'll pronounce it
Igboland grin
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

See this gala hawker

For your information Lagos belonged to the Benin people!!! Do your research!

There is not such word as EKO in Yoruba language these land grabbers just coined the word to have a Yoruba meaning to justify their theft

Benin are the original settlers and owners of Lagos argue with your ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.