Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Do You Listen To That Type Of Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do You Listen To That Type Of Music? (246 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Listen To That Type Of Music? by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:29am On Apr 22, 2019
As for me, often times it’s
- Instrumentals/Rhythms

I no fit count d number of times pple don crucify me say I too dey listen to boring music. For the record, not all of us is interested in lyrics and beat, some of us are just interested in a particular instrument/instrumentalist; for example in my case, I play guitar, hence my choice of music is mostly tungba/Live play. We want to listen to a particular solo play or rhythm, trust me you won’t understand
It is the same reason your church pianist or guitarist will listen to Osupa or pasuma; funny thing is, we would never play their studio recorded songs, but keep all their live performances in our mobiles. Now can I stop blaming us?

I don’t dont do love songs, neither do I ‘breakUp’ songs, my roommate wey put breakUp song on repeat in the same room with me knows I broke the stereo coz it was annoying.

Now why do you listen to that type of music.
Re: Why Do You Listen To That Type Of Music? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2019
I listen to trap.

Cause I can totally relate to the lyrics

(1) (Reply)

Teni – Sugar Mummy Nigeriatunes Premier / Jean-michel Rotin - Pani Dezod / Wande Coal – Gentility (prod. By Melvitto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.