Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) (734 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) by Dklassgh: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Residents of Awka in Anambra state were shocked after a woman stripped to fight a young man in the capital city.

An Awka resident identified as Emmanuel who witnessed the shocking incident revealed that the man had a disagreement with the lady ( a prostitute) over money for short time session.

The lady who put shame aside, stripped to attack the man with a stone as she held him and refused to let go till she received her payment.While the public drama was going on, passers-by tried to separate the clash between the duo but the lady refused as she vowed to ‘kill the guy’ if he doesn’t pay her.

The incident which was caught on camera and is trending online, has seen many berate the guy for embarrassing himself with a sex worker in public.

See MORE photos >> https://www.soapieteasers.com/2019/04/22/prostitute-beats-man-over-money-for-short-time-in-anambra-photos/

Re: Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm speechless as in I no fit talk.
Re: Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) by lukui: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2019
I no blame the woman self it's the guy that I blame! bunch of smelling pvssies!!!!!!
Re: Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) by iTearHerToto: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2019
I don't Why a prostitute's image be censored.

Nonsense and Arsenal's clueless club angry
Re: Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2019
We are good at two things.....Corrupt practices and Sex..

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Called In As Actress Regina Daniels’ Brother, Assaults An Officer / Weird Sex: Ten Most Freakiest Intercourse Accidents Ever / Man Asks Genevieve Nnaji Out On Tweeter, See Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.