Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage (20620 Views)

Artist Of The Week|| Ashidapo / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Nkisiva: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2019
A Nigerian upcoming artiste who goes by the name Ashidapo shares his experience with a dj at Sean Tizzle's event recently.

See screenshots below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/dj-disappoints-upcoming-artiste.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by AbikeDabiri: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2019
OP, na u still be first to comment... Kontinu...
Honestly I tot its our own "Airforce1"... Abeg when him go become upcoming artiste
At least let him start from somewhere na... tongue

14 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by nonxo007(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2019
These days all we listen to is noise, lip sync no quality music and lyrics anymore.. You barely hear a song that would make you reason, just but a few. How many Nigerian artist can perform with just a guitar playing ?
BTW if you listen to Asa compared to our regular artist here, you'll know the difference between Rolls Royce and Danfo

31 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by kinzation(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2019
lmao
D.J AMAKA
guy no vex
You come social media to collect sorry
oya pele

modified
the people above me
kilode which network una dey use
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by peacettw: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Who else is having difficulties comprehending this?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by thebiggestgists(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Lol
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by GOFRONT(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2019
So make we com begin fry Cattarh??

2 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by tstx(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Dont worry bro.. You will make it

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Godsgift7837: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Bring your 100$ iTunes card and get paid instantly 25k
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Sellfish(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
God did not allow you do all those useless miming and autotune you Nigerian artistes always do sad .....at least the people who attended now know your real voice.

Sambadi saut Alleluiaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by HitSong: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
All noises
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Babastag(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Na buhari dj
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Sorry boy...Hope you handled the shame well?
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by rainmoredays: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
peacettw:
I guess only you.

Okay, make I gist you.
You know normal Nigerian artist stuff. They come on stage, DJ plays their song, they just mime to it. You know nah.

But guess what? The DJ doesn't have any of his songs on his playlist. Na so yawa gass

7 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
We have heard.
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Kneel,lemme pray for you since it's so difficult for you to understand simple English
peacettw:

7 Likes

Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by AbikeDabiri: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2019
tstx:
Dont worry bro.. You will make it

Have u done "alipay" integration into any of ur site b4?
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by crackhouse(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2019
Who is he pls?
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by peacettw: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2019
nasyrral:
Kneel,lemme pray for you since it's so difficult for you to understand simple English

That write up is far from simple.
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by rainmoredays: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2019
nasyrral:
that's how to know those who failed English
Re: DJ Disappoints Upcoming Artiste Ashidapo On Stage by maroon5girl: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET STARTED NOW!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's 34th Birthday Celebration / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police / #bbnaija: ''I Won't Mind Dating Tobi'' - Alex Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.