Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos (71559 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by cutievik: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin nonsense pastor, the main problem of Nigeria is religion, Nigeria would have been a developing country by now if there is no religion.
Stop masturbating this small boy!! Until u finish that tissue u won't rest abi??..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by nwakaibeya1: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lizzy Johnson Suleman @ Professor Johnson Suleman, You and your master papa are looking hungry even in your private jet If you all have the light of Jesus Christ it should make you look healthy even or while fasting which is not necessary if Jesus Christ lives in you and you live in him just like we don't need fasting for Jesus Christ to hear us and have personal relationship with us . Congratulations anyway for your private jet like any other congrats, but travelling as you put ur reason for the jet doesn't warrant private jet, hence Jesus Christ never went to the whole world In bible time,even as he has came back to the world unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ .knowing Jesus Christ is all about peace light and unbelievable power no matter your knowledge base do you all under your papa have those and does evil people fear you? That's the master � key. Be wise and know the reason for knowing Jesus Christ for you to be truly saved. John 6,60-68

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
orisirisi on nairaland!!! dindinrin, ode,oponu,afofungbemun will also say their view, when someone condem his new buying jet one was still saying that it's an outdated one infact ot will look funny to argue with some people
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Amen
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by frowland(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Even Jesus by now will regret why he rejected Horse and Chariot come choose donkey. This our pastors are taking triumphant entry to another level.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by 2sexycom(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
Bloggers are so irritating. They make me want to puke all the time. Where did the man say he BOUGHT or owns the jet? Does flying in a private jet make one the owner of the jet?

I dont like the gentleman but that doesnt mean one should embrace every nonsense thrown at him.

Spits.
didn't you see the omega page announced it that Suleiman bought the jet?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by HardEvidence: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guyman is balling hard!!! No time!!! smiley

Meanwhile, for those of you who are interested in earning legit money online (and perhaps even passively), more especially for those who currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or who will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, kindly click on my signature and watch the instructional video, download the free eBook (limited-time offer) that teaches you step by step how I earn an extra $200 monthly, and start earning money online today.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
Bloggers are so irritating. They make me want to puke all the time. Where did the man say he BOUGHT or owns the jet? Does flying in a private jet make one the owner of the jet?

I dont like the gentleman but that doesnt mean one should embrace every nonsense thrown at him.

Spits.

Even when it is clearly written on the church's Facebook page congratulating him on brand new private jet?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by buggatiboss(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
United4greatnes:
Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifted With A Private Jet Worth Millions Of Dollars

Apostle Johnson Suleman, the Founder and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries has joined the clique of pastors who owns private jet. The man of God who is the most traveled preacher of our time truly deserves it. The private jet is a gift given to him by someone who loves the ministry and what God is using him to do.

According to records, he has been to over 120 countries of the world preaching the gospel of Christ and his church is fully established in more than 60 countries of the world. 

The private jet ownership was announced by Pastor Henry Ibukun Leonard, the resident pastor of OFM Malaysia. When Obi-West Utchaychukwu, the CEO of Diaspora Reporters and publisher of Diaspora Glitz Magazine in Finland contacted him, he said he can't speak because he is on air with Papa Suleman on his new jet.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-receives-a-private-jet-worth-millions-of-dollars-as-gift/
you buy private jet and u can let go of the offerings that's a shame
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy grin grin ;Dnah crossbreed wandering potopoto pig.The only thing he sabi nah to cancel ur comment
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Haaa! Finally a place where he can invite Daniella okeke and fvck her big ass there grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Gforce2019: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
Shoot! Of course I stated VERBATIM I dont like him in the comment, or did your squint eyes miss that?

You said something about me supporting him (since my comment isnt critical of him per the op) because HE IS AN APC MEMBER, and that got me wondering what the heck you're talking about. Reason why I asked for more clarifications.

Maybe you shouldn't smoke that nonsense before jumping in to quote people. You should go back and fix the useless comment to make it reflect exactly what you want to pass across if you haven't done that already.

I dislike Suleiman Otobo, never hidden that fact. He's a fraudster just like most other counterpart GOs of his, but that doesnt mean I should swallow everything said about him like some programmed pdp bots.

Now, GTFOH.

Trash ....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by sammychimex(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lanretoye:
gifted by anonymous...Govt need to make these people pay taxes,firstly to recover the money these smart guys collect from gullible citizens and use for infrastructures that will benefit them,other than jets they won't fly.
I wish they can be compelled to build companies rather than large auditoriums to employ people and not to enslave them.
lastly there should be a stand alone ministry of religious affairs to see into the activities of all religious bodies.we try that 18k minimum wage is not enough yet we pay PIT,VAT tithes,offerings,different bills out of it then someone should tell me the actual take home.yes,at least there will be a circle of take and give back...A private jet will build a factory that will employ no less than 500 people in the church.These tithes and offerings in the name of God make it seem like God that provides for us is taking it back from us which I don't understand.

I wonder at the hypocrisy of Nigerians people are dying every day because of banditry and terrorism pmb didn't say anything, but note Dame got burnt in France and he was quick to share in their grief, we don't stand up to the govt whom we voted and should be held accountable but we take cheap shots at the church simply because we know the church won't fight back. Oga since u were born how much have u given to the church, how many people have u helped.

I love bishop David ibiyome since he gave kemi her size nobody wants to try nonsense with his name or ministry again. Leave men of God alone so u don't get into a quarrel with God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nebuchadnezar: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
u knw urself beta with multiple monikas.Nobody have ur time here again.#Ignore mode activated
[/s]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by chukwuibuipob: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u self knw dat follow follow bat
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Blainz:

Even when it is clearly written on the church's Facebook page congratulating him on brand new private jet?
why did you modify your post to remove the insult?
Coward!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nebuchadnezar: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
[/s]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by sisisioge: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
The guy should go and cut the rest of his hair jare grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
I know him wella . grin grin grin
His monikers are so easy to spot on nairaland.
dude hasnt gotten over the loss of his Otueke hero since 2015. lmfaaoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Some of you on this thread are useless and full of hate, so you want the man of god to suffer and be dragging plan with people ? Why is he serving god then ?

Our papa carry on, we love you very much, we will keep donating money for you to do whatever pleases you let haters GO AND DIE.

god of Suleman bless me smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by chukwuibuipob: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:

I know him wella . grin grin grin
His monikers are so easy to spot on nairaland.
dude hasnt gotten over the loss of his Otueke hero since 2015. lmfaaoo
i tire oo.Only him have Nwude,ngada,Remitinubu,Nebu,etc.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Crooked pastor, I pity his Gullible worshippers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
deolu2000:
some people actually think owning a private jet is same as kabukabu. An Average Bombardier costs over a $100m, not to talk about the extra cost from the legal fees by the company that facilitates the purchase. abeg stop lying you son of hates.
$100m?
Then Boeing 787 dreamliner go be how much undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
id911:

I know you won't defend him because he's not an APC member right?

Don't get me wrong o, I don't like all these flamboyant pastors. I even want the government to seriously look into their activities and regulate or even ban some things they do, I don't care about that. I only like Kumuyi and Pastor Adeboye in Pentecostal Churches because of their extreme humility.

I know some Christians would attack my second statement but I don't care. I'm a practical Christian who use my common sense wey baba God give me
Maybe your a f00list Christian because a real Christian should know that wealth is of God and his children should be the heir of it (The Lord is my Shepard i shall not want, He makes me to lie in the green pastures)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by deolu2000(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
nwanneni:
$100m?
Then Boeing 787 dreamliner go be how much undecided
Of which we don't even know the specific brand of this so called jet.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by meobizy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
For a bald guy that’s a really nice haircut.
I hope that thing has wide enough seats for big nyash oloshos.
This one Daniella has pumped her backside to XXL I foresee her sitting on the floor rather than being seated in that aircraft.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:

Spits.
baba, u no see omega ministry dubai there ni... na by air news from dubai o..... lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos by akilo1: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy freeze oya confirm the news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.