Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife (45831 Views)

See The Photo Of Popular Hausa Celebrity Zango "Reading A Magazine" Naija React / Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Buys New Multi Million Naira Wrangler Jeep / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by oluchisimfred: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Adam Zango, a popular Kannywood actor is set to marry his sixth wife next week.  The actor is set to wed one Safiya Umar Chalawa also known as Suffy at 2:30pm next Friday, and the wedding would take place at Emir of Gwandu Central Mosque in Gwandu, Kebbi state.

Adam Zango who is set to marry his sixth wife, has six children – four boys and two girls from his five wives who he divorced.  Daily Trust reported that Zango’s first wife was Amina. He married her in 2006 and she gave him his first son, Haidar. Haidar clocked 12 years recently. What led to their divorce is still not known. Zango had married five wives, before their divorce they gave him six children – four boys and two girls. It was gathered that the actor had divorced all the five wives and the reasons for their divorce were still not in the public domain.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/hausa-actor-adam-a-zango-set-to-marry-sixth-wife/

3 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Olalan(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2019
Divorced five women shows he's the problem. And to think a lady would know her lover is a serial divorcee and still go ahead to marry him is baffling

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by mamdanju: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2019
After the marriage, the Emir should also turban him as the chief divorcer of the Gwandu Emirates. Someone who divorce Buhari few days to election to marry Atiku can divorce anyone

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2019
mamdanju:
After the marriage, the Emir should also turban him as the chief divorcer of the Gwandu Emirates. Someone who divorce Buhari few days to election to marry Atiku can divorce anyone
Dan shegiya ba, if he has a daughter nemesis would surely catch up with him.. Dan Taqi zaman auren bura uba

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by luiscarter(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Remain ur manhood, for the seven vigirns u will meet after life, u can't come and finish everything now

8 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by TANID(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Girls Are So Cheap Nowaday When It's Come To Celebrity Relationship

9 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2019
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Waakanda: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Hope he won't stop until he marries the 60th wife cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2019
That's his business undecided

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by quintessence007(f): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
abluck:
Same to you

35 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Amuocha: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Amu ocha nke Zango sef embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by ainas247: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
and the sixth girl will marry him? Yoruba says
pasan ti afi na iyale owa lori ajah fun iyawo.

grin grin grin grin grin

Rank your business to Google first
page

7 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by tstx(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good for him

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by bestman09(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
He wants to test and taste all the ladies in his locality

2 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by freemanbubble: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
embarassed More energy to you.
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by sod09(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ashewo kobo using Islam to taste different pussies
I hate hypocrite men angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by chuks34(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Only you 6 wives, ogbeni check yourself

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
Divorced five women shows he's the problem. And to think a lady would know her lover is a serial divorcee and still go ahead to marry him is baffling

Because he's an actor

If he's you or me she'll resist.

1 Like

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
The man wey sabi......
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Onyekachi419(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
abluck:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Craigslists: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:

Most Nigerian women are after money/fame and not love.

5 Likes

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Earthquake3: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Waakanda:
Hope he won't stop until he marries the 60th wife cheesy

My baby smiley
Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by chelsea1116(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
hausa people stil d best tribe in nigeria...imagine if those dt got islam misinterpreted didnt...dt tribe wld b saints...i v had many encounters with dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
@Op the headline is misleading it should be " Hausa actor set to remarry after divorcing five wives

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife by sparog(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.