Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants (41282 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Gunmen Attack: Resort To Violence Cannot Save You- PDP Tells Yahaya Bello / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 7:52pm On May 09, 2019
bcashy:

Yoruba boy indeed.... Real Yoruba's are not bastard... U see another reason why u need to go back to the harlot u called mother and confirm who ur real father is....employer of labour my foot! U.mean the prostitutes he pays every night with the miserable stipends he earns from street begging he does are his employee lol? Son of a bitch!

Sure you're a product of mixed sperm. Proud of who my parents and God made to be and its d reason am proud of my parents for their achievements. I don't think you son of a cheap roadside whorre even knows who your father is. Again,ask your mama to tell you who your father is,Omo Ale.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 8:32pm On May 09, 2019
damoobaba:

Sure you're a product of mixed sperm. Proud of who my parents and God made to be and its d reason am proud of my parents for their achievements. I don't think you son of a cheap roadside whorre even knows who your father is. Again,ask your mama to tell you who your father is,Omo Ale.

Only bastard can be proud of imbeciles u called parents na grin grin grin grin grin. Which achievement?That their stupidity and animalistic urge of them both gave you this nuisance to our society? Is that what u called achievement ? God punish them both for causing the society this headache! Afofungbemu, asigbe omo ward!
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 8:50pm On May 09, 2019
bcashy:

Only bastard can be proud of imbeciles u called parents na grin grin grin grin grin. Which achievement?That their stupidity and animalistic urge of them both gave you this nuisance to our society? Is that what u called achievement ? God punish them both for causing the society this headache! Afofungbemu, asigbe omo ward!

Your moronic brain apparently doesnt know who my parents are. The CHEAP area whorre you call your mother will definitely celebrate if my mother employs her to wash our toilet. But who will employ a ragged pusssy that doesn't even know the father of her children.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 9:01pm On May 09, 2019
damoobaba:

Your moronic brain apparently doesnt know who my parents are. The CHEAP area whorre you call your mother will definitely celebrate if my mother employs her to wash our toilet. But who will employ a ragged pusssy that doesn't even know the father of her children.

Who on this planet earth cares to know idiots that cant tame the bastard they blessed the society with grin grin grin grin grin. Motherfucker! She should rather employ one of those drunkards wey dey Bleep her without mercy just to get peanut to feed u and the lazy ass u called father!
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 9:07pm On May 10, 2019
bcashy:

Who on this planet earth cares to know idiots that can tame the bastard they blessed the society with grin grin grin grin grin. Motherfucker! She should rather employ one of those drunkards wey dey Bleep her without mercy just to get peanut to feed u and the lazy ass u called father!
Interestingly, this is what your mother did to feed you and your hopeless siblings to get to this pitiable level that you are presently. People with class and cash don't brag, my father can purchase your family to the tenth generaltion without any buyback clause. Expecting the immediate reply of you jobless bastard.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
damoobaba:

Interestingly, this is what your mother did to feed you and your hopeless siblings to get to this pitiable level that you are presently. People with class and cash don't brag, my father can purchase your family to the tenth generaltion without any buyback clause. Expecting the immediate reply of you jobless bastard.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u keep bragging about this hopeless disgusting idiot u called father! Who knows ur father!?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Empty drum makes the loudest noise...... grin grin grin grin God punish both of u together......e be like say na only him dey feed all ur extended family of idiots grin...na im dey make u brag about one asshole wey nobody knows his origin here!
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u keep bragging about this hopeless disgusting idiot u called father! Who knows ur father!?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Empty drum makes the loudest noise...... grin grin grin grin God punish both of u together......e be like say na only him dey feed all ur extended family of idiots grin...na im dey make u brag about one asshole wey nobody knows his origin here!
Just because you have no respect for the serial rappist that impregnated your #500 per fucckk mother does not mean others don't respect their parents. Royalty is in my blood but I don't expect pigs like your generation to think or act Royal like mine. we are different and the difference is clear.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 6:48am On May 11, 2019
damoobaba:

Just because you have no respect for the serial rappist that impregnated your #500 per fucckk mother does not mean others don't respect their parents. Royalty is in my blood but I don't expect pigs like your generation to think or act Royal like mine. we are different and the difference is clear.

Even ur father knows nothing about royalty talkless u .....where u and royalty jam? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its obvious u dont av idea what royalty is all about....I would have said go and ask ur father but he doesnt have traces of it in his lineage so he might not av any idea of what royalty is

Na royalty u opened ur dirty gutter call like that angry grin grin....u see why I keep calling u mumu now?
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 6:50am On May 11, 2019
damoobaba:

Even ur father knows nothing about royalty talkless u .....where u and royalty jam? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its obvious u dont av idea what royalty is all about....I would have said go and ask ur father but he doesnt have traces of it in his lineage so he might not av any idea of what royalty is

Na royalty u opened ur dirty gutter call like that angry grin grin....u see why I keep calling u mumu now
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 5:05pm On May 11, 2019
bcashy:

Na royalty u opened ur dirty gutter call like that angry grin grin....u see why I keep calling u mumu now?

That you don't have royals in your lineage does not mean other are cheap products like you and your empty family. You sound like all this dreadlocks-spotting yahoo boys who litter the whole place. will be happy if SARS does the needful and thrash you in a dumpsite where you belong. Son of a bitcch,I doubt if you don't sleep with your mother.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 9:00pm On May 11, 2019
damoobaba:

That you don't have royals in your lineage does not mean other are cheap products like you and your empty family. You sound like all this dreadlocks-spotting yahoo boys who litter the whole place. will be happy if SARS does the needful and thrash you in a dumpsite where you belong. Son of a bitcch,I doubt if you don't sleep with your mother.

Sleep with my mother the way ur father sleep with his mother right grin grin grin grin. I have told u stop mentioning royalty grin grin grin grin grin u no dey hear word ni? Even if your father hear say u dey claim royalty, he go just laugh grin grin grin grin cos he knows say ur lineage has not to do with royalty! If u doubt me, go meet am tonight ask am, oh! Sorry....he go don go patronise his customers grin grin grin grin grin grin. Okay go meet ur mother....oooooops! That one too go don go take place for roadside waiting for potential customers grin grin grin grin grin. U are a pure and undiluted bastard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 10:40pm On May 11, 2019
bcashy:

Sleep with my mother the way ur father sleep with his mother right grin grin grin grin. I have told u stop mentioning royalty grin grin grin grin grin u no dey hear word ni? Even if your father hear say u dey claim royalty, he go just laugh grin grin grin grin cos he knows say ur lineage has not to do with royalty! If u doubt me, go meet am tonight ask am, oh! Sorry....he go don go patronise his customers grin grin grin grin grin grin. Okay go meet ur mother....oooooops! That one too go don go take place for roadside waiting for potential customers grin grin grin grin grin. U are a pure and undiluted bastard grin grin grin grin grin

Apparently you have no home values and from a CURSED LINEAGE. Your reasoning is like that of northern almajiris, I've read that from your replies. Your upbringing must be very poor and hard given what you must have gone through in the hand of the cursed fellow who your mother lives with or calls her husband. Who knows if you grew up sleeping with your mother and sisters, you should be pitied, spits!!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 12:21am On May 12, 2019
damoobaba:

Apparently you have no home values and from a CURSED LINEAGE. Your reasoning is like that of northern almajiris, I've read that from your replies. Your upbringing must be very poor and hard given what you must have gone through in the hand of the cursed fellow who your mother lives with or calls her husband. Who knows if you grew up sleeping with your mother and sisters, you should be pitied, spits!!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....ur mother don come back?? grin grin grin grin grin....ur father go don dey red level now grin grin grin grin grin. Have u told them that u lied to someone that u are from a royal family?? grin grin grin grin grin grin. Thunder fire ur left yans!
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 9:52am On May 12, 2019
bcashy:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....ur mother don come back?? grin grin grin grin grin....ur father go don dey red level now grin grin grin grin grin. Have u told them that u lied to someone that u are from a royal family?? grin grin grin grin grin grin. Thunder fire ur left yans!

Your smiles actually showed you're truly from A CURSED LINEAGE. You probably still live with your parents. Am from a royal lineage, graduated from a top university and have been living independently from family support for a long time. My siblings are top class and despite the fact that they're still in the university, they've been established to start running their individual businesses on their own with little entrepreneurial advice from family whenever they encounter difficulties. NOW, THAT IS CLASS. Nobody can teach a dirty yahoo boy class, DIRTINESS, CURSES, HOOLIGANISM, INCEST, RAPE, STEALING live in your blood and that's who you are. You're only eating, smiling and living to die a miserable death one day. YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 10:48am On May 12, 2019
damoobaba:

Your smiles actually showed you're truly from A CURSED LINEAGE. You probably still live with your parents. Am from a royal lineage, graduated from a top university and have been living independently from family support for a long time. My siblings are top class and despite the fact that they're still in the university, they've been established to start running their individual businesses on their own with little entrepreneurial advice from family whenever they encounter difficulties. NOW, THAT IS CLASS. Nobody can teach a dirty yahoo boy class, DIRTINESS, CURSES, HOOLIGANISM, INCEST, RAPE, STEALING live in your blood and that's who you are. You're only eating, smiling and living to die a miserable death one day. YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS.

Royal family indeed...... grin grin grin grin grin. You just wished me death? grin that wouldn't move me an inch!!!! All i will keep saying is royalty is not for ur type grin
even ur father knows.....instead of fighting me here....call him and sit his miserable head down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and ask.......nothing about u is royal........
u no wan gree.......if u go out there with ur yeye old man go claim one royalty grin grin grin grin grin grin they go beat roalty comot for ur body.....pig like u cheesy cheesy cheesy wonder shall never end
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by damoobaba: 9:20pm On May 12, 2019
bcashy:

Royal family indeed...... grin grin grin grin grin. You just wished me death? grin that wouldn't move me an inch!!!! All i will keep saying is royalty is not for ur type grin
even ur father knows.....instead of fighting me here....call him and sit his miserable head down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and ask.......nothing about u is royal........
u no wan gree.......if u go out there with ur yeye old man go claim one royalty grin grin grin grin grin grin they go beat roalty comot for ur body.....pig like u cheesy cheesy cheesy wonder shall never end

Dread-wearing street dogs can never understand the meaning of CLASS no matter how you try to explain to their dummy brains. I doubt if you passed Waec. We're class, we don't explain who we are to dummies, its probably the reason why your types only end of working the entrepreneurial type like us. Just alive to eat,fucck around,give birth to more basstards. The world need to be CLEANSED from PLAGUES like you.
Re: Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants by bcashy: 11:53pm On May 12, 2019
damoobaba:

Dread-wearing street dogs can never understand the meaning of CLASS no matter how you try to explain to their dummy brains. I doubt if you passed Waec. We're class, we don't explain who we are to dummies, its probably the reason why your types only end of working the entrepreneurial type like us. Just alive to eat,fucck around,give birth to more basstards. The world need to be CLEANSED from PLAGUES like you.

Who dash monkey banana.. Entrepreneur like u! grin abeg wetin be the name of ur father first? Dangote, Otedola Adenuga? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy who knows ur father talkless u slowpoke he blessed the society with. U made me laugh so hard. grin grin grin. Wen I wrote my waec, am sure ur father never copulate ur mother cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin . we don pass that level but we dont brag like u idiots! Who knows ur father I asked again? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.