Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Teni Makanaki-"for Now, Music Is My Primary Focus" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Makanaki-"for Now, Music Is My Primary Focus" (432 Views)

I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teni Makanaki-"for Now, Music Is My Primary Focus" by Hyanunews: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Teni the Entertainer has disclosed that her primary focus is her music and she is placing it above any romantic relationship for now.
The music rave of the moment, however, admitted that she would consider raising a family of her own in future.
She said.....CONTINUE READING
https://loadedgistng..com/2019/04/teni-makanaki-for-now-music-is-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Makes 1st Public Appearance With Husband In Warri / Donald Trump Calls Empire Star Jussie Smollett A Third-rate Actor / Funny Toheeb Recreates Floyd Mayweather's Show Of Luxury Video. (Video & Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.