Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others (20307 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by davodyguy: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is shameful from a Senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Akam2019: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
The hand work of the SHORT DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by DarkJeddi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dannyset:
Sore loser
Tell that to the dead British woman.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by adecz: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2019

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by SarkinYarki: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dannyset:
Sore loser

What is sore loser ? he is giving sound Advice jare, on on Friday two tourist were shot dead and 3 abducted

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by SarkinYarki: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
davodyguy:

what is shameful there ? what did you and ElRufai do to help the two tourist shot dead on Friday By herdmens

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by DarkJeddi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
couragemurphy:
He is even trivialising such an important concern
What is trivial about warning Tourists to be careful about a place where one of them has been murdered..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by DarkJeddi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
davodyguy:
Am sure the dead woman would agree with you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by biztip: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
it was said DT people will go back in body bags
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Xisnin(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
couragemurphy:
Really unpatriotic of him. You are still a serving senator and also have an active role in making ur state safer n great. Not to politicise everything
As a patriotic citizen, I implore to embark on a tourist mission to Kaduna, especially Kajuru.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by iswallker(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
ntyce:
He should be ashamed.....

He represents the people of Kaduna, he's also part of those who brought calamity to the indigenes.

Aside tweeting, what other effort has he made to make Kaduna safe?

Aside nairaland what effort have you made to make your voice heard against this junta..
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
What is trivial about warning Tourists to be careful about a place where one of them has been murdered..

Maybe you need to read my comment again, read between lines, and re-comment on what was written.
Compression skill is rare anyway....
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by ntyce(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
iswallker:

Aside nairaland what effort have you made to make your voice heard against this junta..

The people elected him to fight and stand for them not to cast aspersions and lay blames....
If he had won a second term ticket or his relationship with El Rufai was still cordial will he have said this?
He's part of the govt and he should accept responsibility, seek for solutions
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by blackboy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Well done. Pls let everyone know. The security situation in the country needs emergency attention. I have ruled out any kind of journey to Kaduna since. Its that bad. Kaduna was a flexing point for me back then too much enjoyment.
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by DarkJeddi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
couragemurphy:

Maybe you need to read my comment again, read between lines, and re-comment on what was written.
Compression skill is rare anyway....
Like I said,there's nothing trivial about his statement..

Giving out a warning in PIDGIN does not equate to being trivial..

Maybe you are the one with the comprehension issues..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Moventist: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
obembet:
Imagine Hell rufai and wike is frimy state.

Wike chief of cultists

While Hell rufai is a king if terru

Most you drag Wike to your body bag terrorist .stay Clare of Rivers
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Sabaru21(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
But buhari said Nigeria is more secure under him..

dont dare my granny,else i will slap u
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ever more proof that we are in deep shite when a serving (albeit outgoing) Senator sees it fit to publicly advise tourists not to come to his state. And to do it in a crude and insensitive way, at a time when people have just lost their lives.
Re: Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
DarkJeddi:
Like I said,there's nothing trivial about his statement..

Giving out a warning in PIDGIN does not equate to being trivial..

Maybe you are the one with the comprehension issues..
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry / Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.