Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" (1240 Views)

Picture Of Keyamo's Petition To EFCC, ICPC Against Atiku / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by akinblog: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
The spokesman of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's campaign team, Festus Keyamo Shares Throwback Photo Of Gani Fawehinmi Says "Thank You For Standing By Me"

Happy 81st posthumous birthday to my boss, Chief Gani Fawehinmi. You abhorred corruption; that’s why you stood by PMB till death. Your staunch disciples & your son, Mohammed, are still on the path you left for us. Thank u for standing by me in all my struggles. Rest in peace, sir

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/keyamo-shares-throwback-photo-of-gani-fawehinmi-thank-you-for-standing-by-me.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gani Fawenhinmi will surely be feeling nauseating and turning on his grave as far as today's Festus Keyamo is concern.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by ClearFlair: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Racoon:
Gani Fawenhinmi will surely be feeling nauseating and turning on his grave as far as today's Festus Keyamo is concern.

Pain losers. God terminated your plans to sell Nigeria. No free money...go and work for your money. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by JusticeSeeker: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gani, like Falana, would've supported some of PMB's policies and reprimanded him for some like the religious index in appointments.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by hisexcellency34: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
But Fawehinmi swear for Keyamo before he died for his hands in Bola Iges death
Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by akinblog: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Festus.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by TANID(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hahahahahaha!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Keyamo Festus, Gani Fawehinmi "Thank You For Standing By Me" by EdoBoyJazzie: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gani wouldn't support the present day narcisist Buhari with his anti democratic stance on every issue.
Gani would have rebuked Keyamo if he were alive for selling his conscience for Naira.

(1) (Reply)

'Burning Of PDP Woman Leader, Salome Abuh Was A Reprisal Attack' - Kogi Police / Fr Mbaka Vs T B Joshua - Who Is The Greatest....... / BREAKING: Chinese Medical Team Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.