Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (912 Views)

Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is the first 3d Zebra crossing in Nigeria.
It is one of the works of the winning team at O2academylagos the pitch April 2019 over the weekend.
They provided a solution to the hit and run menace in Lagos state going beyond advertising to ACTvertising.
After all, a safer Lagos is a better Lagos for us all especially our kids.

Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
updatechange:
This is the first 3d Zebra crossing in Nigeria.
It is one of the works of the winning team at O2academylagos the pitch April 2019 over the weekend.
They provided a solution to the hit and run menace in Lagos state going beyond advertising to ACTvertising.
After all, a safer Lagos is a better Lagos for us all especially our kids.
Are you into road furniture

1 Like

Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Nbote(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ppl neva respect 1d crossing na d 3d own.. But it will surely make drivers slow down thinking dey are running into a bump

1 Like

Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by sholatech(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Me likey. How do i get their contact?
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Really?
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Are you into road furniture

Road furniture? Which kain work be dat... I'm a music producer btw.
This thing you're seeing here is not furniture or box but ordinary paint drawings.
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
sholatech:
Me likey. How do i get their contact?

@o2academylagos on IG
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
updatechange:

Road furniture? Which kain work be dat... I'm a producer.
What you posted is called road furniture. Sorry you didn't know but did you produced the paints used in doing those zebras if yes we can talk
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
But the funniest thing is once Nigerians discover its just an ordinary paint they start running into it like its an express way undecided
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
What you posted is called road furniture. Sorry you didn't know but did you produced the paints used in doing those zebras if yes we can talk

Contact @o2academylagos on IG
I'm a music producer not a road furniture. Btw road furnitures are those signs you see on the roads
Re: The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
updatechange:

Contact @o2academylagos on IG
I'm a music producer not a road furniture.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Ship Plantain Chips To America / Second Degree Nursing In Canada / Is Georgia Republic Good For Hustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.