Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC By - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC By (296 Views)

How Can I Register My Bike With Jumia / Guides On How To Register Your Business With Cac By Yourself Without Using Agent / How Can I Register My Ngo In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC By by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pls I need answers urgently
Re: Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC By by elchariotlp: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is not necessary to register your blog. However, it is advisable you do so.

An unregistered name can be used by another person and you cannot claim ownership of same no matter how long you have been using it. Someone can also register the name and restrain you from further using it.

An unregistered blog has no personality (in law) and can't sue or be sued.

These among several reasons are why I advise you register your blog ASAP
Re: Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC By by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pvc Vinyl Sheet And Vinyl Planks Now Available In Abuja. Fracan Interior Limited / Oriflame Business / Smart TV At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.