Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mourinho Now Faded, Says Ex Chelsea Star, Lebouf - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Now Faded, Says Ex Chelsea Star, Lebouf (278 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Nigeria Football Federation Are Hindering Amazing Players- Says Ex-chelsea Star / Messi Is Not Ronaldo And He Would Struggle In PL, Says Ex-barca Star Petit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Now Faded, Says Ex Chelsea Star, Lebouf by nwokeji29: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
ormer Chelsea defender, Frank Lebouef, has said ex Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho, is becoming a fading force.

Mourinho, a former Chelsea and Manchester United boss, is looking to get back into management after he was shown Old Trafford’s exit door few months back.

Leboeuf however said Mourinho “has done his time”, adding that the Portuguese has failed to move with the times.

He also noted that players are beginning to hate the former Real Madrid manager.

There was divisions inside Red Devils camp before Mourinho was dismissed.

The ex-Chelsea defender told ESPN: “I think Mourinho has done his time.

“I was very fond of him when he came to Chelsea the first time after what he had done with Porto

“But I think he lost something, I remember all the players would say ‘we love him’.

“I remember at Inter [Marco] Materazzi crying and everything.

“I think he has lost that, to the point where even the players who played at Manchester begun to hate him.

“I think he has to think about his life and if he wants to go back to a big club, maybe PSG, but he has to change stuff.”

Mourinho has remained out of work since parting company with United.

1 Share

Re: Mourinho Now Faded, Says Ex Chelsea Star, Lebouf by PurestBoy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
. . . and who da fvck is Lebouf, I've forgotten him

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips 2-8odds / Before You Call EPL Farmers League / Chelsea's Hazard On The Verge Of Agreeing Personal Terms With Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.