Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush (28561 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Nanny Caught On Video Hitting & Kicking A Baby Under Her Care Sparks Outrage / Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating A 3 Month Old Baby In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Reelmii: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:
Spare the rod and spoil the child
another nanny from hell spotted

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:
after viewing the thread of a chimpanzee using an iphone to watch Instagram videos.....am not surprised by this comment...... who knows if the commenter is human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Not again angry
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nasir123(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:

So people like you still exist?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nasir123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:
Everybody will come here to abuse the nanny, the qution is, how much does this nanny earn per hour or per month..
It's only in Africa u will give police man a gun to protect you and pay him salary that cannot feed hi. For the month.

What's your point?

Why didn't she leave the job?
She has to pour her frustration on the little child who owe her nothing?

That's Wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by hokafor(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=sheyoroniyen post=77764300]
after viewing the thread of a chimpanzee using an iphone to watch Instagram videos.....am not surprised by this comment...... who knows if the commenter is human Lol
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by SamOyovwi: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Na new horror film name be that o
tstx:
Nanny from Hell

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by sonnie10: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Offpoint:
The bitter truth is: your nanny will definitely treat your kids base on how you treat them.
You can't verbally abuse, frustrate me, and leave your kid with me then expect me to be an angel... My anger most be unleashed on something.

Treat your nannies well and you have nothing to worry about....
precisely women married to rich folks are mostly azzholes.

Don't quote me, we can't reason the same.
If you cannot do the job, all you have to do is to quit. Save yourself the jail time. Your reasoning is based on you location; Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by babtoundey(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Evil begets evil. Why, on heart, is she now posting it online? To show the world the wickedness and inhumanity of the said nanny or to establish her own negligence as a mother and zero parental acumen? If she wants a is too occupied to take care of a child as small as that why should she think of giving birth in the first place. And something is as clear as crystals, most of the these people who cry wolf and weep public sentiment, particularly, in relation to nannies's don't maintain good relationship with their nannies (The ones they entrust their lives and properties with). They So, in most cases the house girls sort to seek revenge in the most unthinkable way.

And to the nanny, thank God she has been caught. For justice to be appropriately served, she shouldn't be made to go through the fate of common criminals, instead she should be transferred to an asylum and be made to live with people with acute and fresh madness and those they are prone to violence too. That way she will know what being helpless really means
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by bewla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Nanny from hell. This is a good movie title for our Nollywood producers.

But trust them to come up with something like "The wicked house girl." Very useless set of people.
frinpoon
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Nanny from hell. This is a good movie title for our Nollywood producers.

But trust them to come up with something like "The wicked house girl." Very useless set of people.

grin
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:
Everybody will come here to abuse the nanny, the qution is, how much does this nanny earn per hour or per month..
It's only in Africa u will give police man a gun to protect you and pay him salary that cannot feed hi. For the month.

Doesn't justify her abusing a little child
It's not do or die
She took the job

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by ImaIma1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:

It does not justify beating a sick toddler. She didn't have to take the job if it wasn't ok for her

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
That's inhuman.

But 99.9% of people condemning this act will do exactly what this nanny did.

Nanny/ creche job is one of the most frustrating and thankless jobs anyone can do especially with kids who are not raised properly.
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:
What exactly is your point? 'cause I don't see how this comment relates to the issue on ground. If it's what I'm thinking, then allow me to submit that this reason doesn't justify her actions. No reason whatsoever justifies treating a child that way.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by digestng: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2019

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by OdefaGirl(f): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:

So she should kill someone's child because of underpayment undecided
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by cornerplus: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
A other one
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Biglittlelois(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:

What shocked shocked

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:
why so silly

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Rocktation(f): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why anyone would want to become a nanny when they don't like children, is completely evil.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by BonPatrick(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol bro
BOOOMNAIJA:
GATHER HERE IF U BELIEVE ANY HOUSEWIFE WHO GOES AHEAD TO EMPLOY NANNIES SHOULD BE TIED ON A TABLE AND THOROUGHLY FLOGGED.....

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
If you can't look after your children yourself, don't have children. If the child had died, it would have been the parents fault. Nanny my butt!
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by DrMuzungu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Empty AK47 into her.
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by kernniejay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
lakesider:
Is that a good reason for her to beat an innocent sick infant? Because she was probably not been well paid? You are devil's incarnate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.