Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me – Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me – Omotola Jalade (205 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me – Omotola Jalade by sirpekun: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade, who graced the cover of Guardian Magazine, made it clear that she has faced bullets before which makes negative reactions nothing to her as she reacted to her viral tweet which sparked up controversy.

She had tweeted:

“The country under your watch is Hellish! The lack of money in circulation, coupled with continuous assault and killings by uniformed men, will make this country implode! It is unbearable. Do something. Insecurity. Fear and desperation everywhere.”

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/negative-reactions-are-nothing-to-me-omotola-jalade/

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Myndz44

Re: Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me – Omotola Jalade by abujacomputertu: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Strong mind.

(1) (Reply)

"Soldiers Once Pointed Guns At Her For Speaking Against Government"__omotola Jal / Breaking: 5-years After, Simi Go Separate Ways With Her Record Name, X3M Music F / ‘Butt Enlargement, Boob Lift, Cannot Make You Happy' - RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.