Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ifa's Oracle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ifa's Oracle (496 Views)

Real Oracle Certification Exam Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa's Oracle by stred: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hi. I write for fun and all. I just started this and I'd be willing to learn from you all. Feel free to tag me to any error. Criticizing is duly allowed. So here we go then.

Dami, You've always been an idiot" Moyin said as she punches me across the chest. We were in our final year in secondary School and had just checked our jamb results, I casually glide my hand to her head and say "you still love this idiot". Moyin had been my girlfriend since we were in our first year in senior secondary school. She had this aura around her that I was just simply attracted to. She was just like a magnet and I, the iron.
"So what next?" She asks me as we hold hands. Moyin had scored a 320 in her Jamb exam and i, a 228. We both wanted to study Medicine but after seeing what I had scored, I began planning a rethink. "We wait for the date of our post jamb exams" I replied her but was cut short by the sound of her phone ring. "Someone's calling" I tell her "I'm not deaf"as she fires back at me. She picks up the phone from her bag to reveal the number calling "it's my mom, shut up" she tells me before moving some paces forward "hey Mom, I'm fine, I know I know, I'll soon be back, love ya" "well that was short" I said as I walked up to her. We walked to the bus stop looking for where Moyin's driver had parked the car. "Oh, I see him! I have to go now D, I love you, bye!" As she plants a kiss on my lips and jog to her car. I watch them drive off and began walking to my own house. My house was just a 20 minutes walk from the cafe so in no lesser than that should I get home. "We are watching you"
A voice said as I paused to look around. "Omo, D, you gats sleep o, you don dey hear voice" I told myself. "We know who you are" another voice said to me. On hearing this, my soul flew out of my body and started running as if I was being pursued.
"Se o ri oku?" Mom shouted as she saw me "no ma" I replied as I stopped to catch my breath "why were you now running" she fired another question "they were fighting and shooting" I said still panting, on hearing the shooting part, she flew into a Nigerian mother frenzy scolding and still showing love at the same time. "Go inside and eat and sleep after, no pressing of phone o" she said to me. I heeded to her command and entered my room to hit the hay.

1 Like

Re: Ifa's Oracle by Ann2012(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Okadabooks Internship Program 2019 / A Bored Biologist / Book Reviews : Get a free book review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.