Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband (1055 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband by daveobasi1: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
OLAJUMOKE ORISAGUNA OFFICIALLY DIVORCES HER HUSBAND

OLAJUMOKE the bread seller, who turned a model under TY Bello, has divorced her husband. Reasons best know to her, But what could have caused the divorce. Should i say because she is now famous, got lots of endorsement deals. Anyway i don't know.

All i think she should do is to remember how she started, and how God catapulted her to this stage. For me Divorce can only be the best option if there is violence in the marriage.

What is your opinion?

read more: https://storylandtv..com/2019/04/chaos-as-car-wash-attendant-is-nabbed.html

follow us on Instagram @storylandblog
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband by phelonrays: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
imagine this-yet-to-be-yeyebrity following the trend...
I no blame you cause.............
in Naija once small alert enter your phone.. your brain can function upside downgringrin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband by ayenika1: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
As you rightly said,FOR YOU but for her,she knows where the shoe pinches and to avoid stories that touch,she has taken a decision. Let's respect that.

Yes,fate brought her to stardom, that doesn't mean she should continue to behave like "a bread seller". #changeisconstant.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband by Islamicpope(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lesson never queue behind a woman. They will mess you up, embarrass you, and turn you to a glorified house man. But this woman is a stupid woman bcoz of Fame and money, it's quite unfortunate. Never in my life will my wife be richer than me, even when i provide her with life necessities.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband by Kylekent59: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Well i wouldn't like to meddle in their affair.

From my own observation and reasoning which may/may not be true, I think the husband isn't happy seeing her with big men / other male celebrities cus this might be a challenge on him.

Now if the lady refuses, he gets mad and begins to monitor and cage her which will result to disagreement.

Now, "Divorce " is the only option for her to free herself.

What am i saying here, Olajumoke shouldn't be blamed, don't just castigate her because she is a woman and faith brought her to being a celebrity.

The husband should be the one to be blamed. Many now will say, because she's a celebrity and prominent that's why she wanna divorce.

Sometimes it's good to look on the other side before making your comment.

The husband shouldn't let jealousy eat him up, let him free his wife and allow her do her business.

(1) (Reply)

Rexxie, Cries Out,pleads To EFCC To Release Zlatan And Naira Marley / "FYI I Love Vandora's Shoes" - Bbnaija Bambam Pictured With Vandora / Jide Kosoko Celebrates Births Of 2 Grandchildren Three Years After Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.