Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 (2259 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by ebusnwaoma: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Omoni Oboli who has retained same look she has rocked over the years, has stated that she was born with the gift of agelessness as she turned 41 today. 

Omoni Oboli who shared beautiful photos as she celebrated her birthday wrote 'All I have to say is THANK YOU Lord! TIMELESS QUEEN �� AGELESS QUEEN  I was born with a gift, the gift of agelessness. I’m not just a year older I’m also a year better and prettier.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/i-was-born-with-the-gift-of-agelessness-omoni-oboli-says-as-she-turns-41/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Don't call her sweetie sweetie when you have not tasted her.....
What if she's bitter....
If you know you know

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Hintona(f): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stop the noise abeg
You are not the only one born with the gift of agelessness

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Kingpee2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Your poosie hole can’t be the same as your facial look...
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Bluezy13(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hintona:
Stop the noise abeg You are not the only one born with the gift of agelessness

Did she say she is the only one??

Don't be bitter.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Hintona(f): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bluezy13:

Did she say she is the only one??

Don't be bitter.
Ass licker
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Bluezy13(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hintona:
Ass licker

She is beautiful...

Isn't she ??

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Hintona(f): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bluezy13:

She is beautiful...

Isn't she ??
Of course she is
But it doesn't mean she should rub it in our faces na ugh
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Bluezy13(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hintona:
Of course she is But it doesn't mean she should rub it in our faces na ugh

Don't be bitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by jabor4Naija(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
I definitely won't argue with her on dat cos she really looks ageless

2 Likes

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hintona:
Stop the noise abeg
You are not the only one born with the gift of agelessness
smh.take it easy with the envy o shocked
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
I won't believe she's ageless until I see her in real life. Camera and Instagram filters don show me shege

Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by NobleAngell(f): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yes she is indeed beautiful and blessed but i have a problem with the way she sings about it all the time. One minute she's wearing bum shorts, taking photos with her sons and calling them her brothers and the next she's plaiting 2hand and forming primary school girl.

But she looks really classy in this photo. I like.
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by SURElee(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't understand the dress. Same color shade abi is she modeling the Victorian conservative Era? Happy birthday anyways.
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by IvarTheTerrible: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
Yes she is indeed beautiful and blessed but i have a problem with the way she sings about it all the time. One minute she's wearing bum shorts, taking photos with her sons and calling them her brothers and the next she's plaiting 2hand and forming primary school girl.

But she looks really classy in this photo. I like.

Hope A.C. dey dia otherwise she would fry in this tropical heat.

She is one of the few ladies who are honest about their age(s)....i like kiss

Or maybe she too subtracted from her football age shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 by NobleAngell(f): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Hope A.C. dey dia otherwise she would fry in this tropical heat.

She is one of the few ladies who are honest about their age(s)....i like kiss

Or maybe she too subtracted from her football age shocked shocked shocked
I don't think she reduced it. U are right, she's one of the few.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Me Sexy, Call Me Intelligent – Etinosa Idemudia, Actress / Weeks After Sister Sola Delivered,Bidemi Kosoko Gives Birth To 1st Child(photo) / Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.