Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday (25747 Views)

Taraba Assembly Speaker Voluntarily Resigns, Kizito Bonzena Elected New Speaker / Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
How can somebody maintain that Card readers were not used to transmit results to Inec central server?

Abeg who worked with Inec during the just concluded Elections
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Scamperlee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is serious. Che make person no dey listen to sermon on death again Well, na palm Sunday, he will be granted mercy
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Excuzeme: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
See guy!

How is election conducted in Nigeria?
Don't argue about things you don't know

The card reader is not just meant for accreditation alone. When voting ends, the presiding officer fills the form E60 EC (manual)

The Presiding officer takes the original copy of the[b] result sheet (Manual) [/b] to the ward collation officer whom will know enter the result gotten from the field to his collation form (Manual) . Meanwhile before the collation officer enters the result on his result sheet (manual) , he must make sure it matches the result on the card reader so there won't be any alteration cos it is that result that will be announced at the collation center.

Meanwhile the presiding officer will now do what is called E collation and transmit the result to the Inec central server

Just listen to yourself!
re-read what you wrote and tell me IF it was the CARD Reader that TRANSMITS the result ELECTRONICALLY?
Even from rubbish what you wrote, you have nailed yourself.

You have to be a complete M0r0n, if you still cant understand that "You cant transmit any data, to an INEC Server that was OFLINE and SHUTDOWNthrought the election"!
How difficult is that to understand?

I dont like arguing with Shop boys o. Am done.
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Excuzeme:

Just listen to yourself!
re-read what you wrote and tell me IF it was the CARD Reader that TRANSMITS the result ELECTRONICALLY?
Even from rubbish what you wrote, you have nailed yourself.

You have to be a complete M0r0n, if you still cant understand that "You cant transmit any data, to an INEC Server that was OFLINE and SHUTDOWNthrought the election"!
How difficult is that to understand?

I dont like arguing with Shop boys o. Am done.
Na ppl like you dey stay house on election day.

No voter education
No experience
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Excuzeme: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
How can somebody maintain that Card readers were not used to transmit results to Inec central server?

Abeg who worked with Inec during the just concluded Elections

It IS NOT SOMEBODY claiming, it is the INEC CHAIRMAN saying so even before the election was consducted!
You nor go school at all or did they do a swap with your brain?

The reason the INEC Server was put OFFLINE and switched-off was because the law forbade INEC from transmitting ANY RESULT electronically!
Any INEC staff that does so, will even be committing an "electoral Act offense" because the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) forbid it.

Let me guess, you are Ibo, right?
it is only Ibos that argue so blindly, even against superior facts, like this.
grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Excuzeme:

It IS NOT SOMEBODY claiming, it is the INEC CHAIRMAN saying so even before the election was consducted!
You nor go school at all or did they do a swap with your brain?

The reason the INEC Server was put OFFLINE and switched-off was because the law forbade INEC from transmitting ANY RESULT electronically!
Any INEC staff that does so, will even be committing an "electoral Act offense" because the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) forbid it.

Let me guess, you are Ibo, right?
it is only Ibos that argue so blindly, even against superior facts, like this.
grin grin grin undecided undecided
See this one!

Me wey follow about 20 persons use card reader transmit results for inside inec office korokoro for the presidential election.
No believe everything wey you see for tv or newspaper

I dey tell you reality you dey talk wetin Inec chairman talk for tv.

You be pipe o!
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Excuzeme: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
Na ppl like you dey stay house on election day.

No voter education
No experience

I actually played a very crucial role on behalf of INEC, in the past election....and that is why l can confidently tell you, from the "Position of Law", why no attempt can be successfully made, to validate this Presidential election, based on card reader transmission of results.

Everything YOU are saying, is just chatter, from the camp of an Atiku who is desperate to become President of cameroun grin grin
before you argue further, go and read the 2010 Electoral Act that guided the just concluded election and specifically focus on what it say about use of card reader, vis-a-vis transmission of results.

Read it here from the INEC Chairman himself: https://www./2018/12/11/card-readers-will-be-used-in-2019-elections-inec-chairman-confirms/
http://www.topnewsmagazines.com/inec-to-deploy-manual-transmission-of-results-in-2019-elections/

The import of these is that if Buhari has signed the 2019 amended Electoral Act, it would have made ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION RESULT legal but that amendment was not signed and did not become Law!
But Card readers where still used for accreditation, as enshrined in law.

if you want me to spoon-feed you again, let me know.
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Excuzeme: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
See this one!

Me wey follow about 20 persons use card reader transmit results for inside inec office korokoro for the presidential election.
No believe everything wey you see for tv or newspaper

I dey tell you reality you dey talk wetin Inec chairman talk for tv.

You be pipe o!

You could be one of the stupid Igbos who think they can circumvent the electoral process, it stil does not make any difference, apart from making you a potential criminal. grin grin grin

I am stil surprised that you dont know the difference between "message SENT" and "message RECIEVED/DELIVERED".
You just wasted your time because an ofline and shutdown Server doesnot recieve any mesage sent. grin grin
IPOB and foolishness, is like 5 & 6. Zero braincells!

But you know what, lets end the arguement and see what happenes to your Camerounian President Atiku petition, just like we adviced you guys to relax and see what becomes of that crooked Onnoghen, before e started trying to force himself to resign.
grin grin
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by hybraheeem002(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
KOGI and charm ���
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by nasirujj(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
You obviously don't have any idea

The card reader captures the exact result gotten from the unit. It is the same result from the unit that is entered into the ward collation officers form that is entered into the card reader

Processing and submission of results is the work of collation officer not PO
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

Tragedy struck at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Avurugo in Iglamela/Odolu Local Government Area of Kogi state on Palm Sunday when a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Kizito Amen, collapsed and died in the church during the service.

The deceased, a retired civil servant, who hailed from Nokwa, was until his death, the PDP vice chairman, Avurugo Ward in Iglamela/Odolu LGA.

An eyewitness said the late Ameh was hale and hearty as he danced throughout the praise and worship session that preceded the preaching of the day by the Revd Father Cornelius Ameh.

The day’s preaching said the source, centered on death, with the clergy urging the congregation to be ever prepared to meet their creator at any time.

It was when the sermon was on that Ameh reportedly slumped and died before help could reach him.

The body of the late Ameh was said to have been taken to a nearby hospital in the village where Dr Joseph Iduh, a staff of Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Lokoja, who is from the village and holidaying at home, was said to have pronounced him dead.

The body of the deceased was later taken to the Bishop Shanaham Hospital, Nsukka in nearby Anambra State, for autopsy.

The Catholic Bishop of Idah Diocese, John Adaji described the death as shocking and prayed that such should not be witnessed again in the community or anywhere else.

Efforts to confirm the incident from the Kogi State Police Command proved abortive.

Calls to the mobile phone of the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. William Aya, went unanswered.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/kogi-pdp-chieftain-collapses-dies-in.html

op a some information contained in ur write up is mislead: Nsuka is not in neighbouring anambra but enugu.
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by Emoo96: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2019
ooooo nooo peoples death party what a lost
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

You could be one of the stupid Igbos who think they can circumvent the electoral process, it stil does not make any difference, apart from making you a potential criminal. grin grin grin

I am stil surprised that you dont know the difference between "message SENT" and "message RECIEVED/DELIVERED".
You just wasted your time because an ofline and shutdown Server doesnot recieve any mesage sent. grin grin

But you know what, lets end the arguement and see what happenes to your Camerounian President Atiku petition, just like we adviced you guys to relax and see what becomes of that crooked Onnoghen, before e started trying to force himself to resign.
grin grin
I dey laff u. As I dey yarn bah, I dey work with correct apc man wey I dey get correct shoppings every month. I dey chop from the federal purse. I nor know about you.

I believe in you chop I chop

Case closed!
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by boldaslion: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2019
PearlStreet:

You may die before Buhari like some of those who wished him evil but died before him.

By the way, where is Peter Fayose?
He has turned to deaf and dumb.

Shut up, where did you see buhari? Buhari is dead and buried. Talk about jubril aminu alsudani.
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Excuzeme:

grin grin
All of a sudden you don run outta data?

You no fit rant again
You see your life
Re: Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday by nasirujj(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
You obviously don't have any idea

The card reader captures the exact result gotten from the unit. It is the same result from the unit that is entered into the ward collation officers form that is entered into the card reader

You see you are complicating things, just go through your sentence and see. You said card reader captures results, all you also said the result is entered to the card reader after the the manual process

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ayo Fayose Says Buhari Is His Father / Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.