Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! (511 Views)

Major Upset! Governor A. A Sule Just Lost Reelection / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by coolsccss: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Where do I start from...? Did it begin with Yahaya Bello? No..., it’s been there!
It’s seemed to be endemic and innate for Kogi governors to be wicked, merciless and callous. They take pride in oppressing civil servants by robing them of their entitlements because they know they are peasant, voiceless and poor.
It is so unfortunate that owing staff salary is seen and regarded as normal in my state. The leaders oppress, and use their wealth to terrorize common citizens in the name of fighting for the masses.

It seemed to me that Kogi state has had no governor since creation as the ones who have ruled the state from Audu Abubarkar to Idris Wada to Yahaya Bello are only greedy men who come to fill their insatiable quest for illegal wealth by staunching public funds in foreign accounts all for personal gain.
My father served the government as a civil servant for 35 cognate years and died in the 35th year, and till today after over 6years of his death his gratuity hasn’t been paid. I also know of colleagues who lost their parents about 10years ago and yet both past and present government robbed them of their entitlements, paid nothing while the children languish in pain to feed and end up becoming school drop outs.

What can we say when active civil servants are owed for months without an incline of when their salaries will be paid, how much more those that lost their lives in service ? - who will remember their retirement benefits when the living hasn’t even been paid? This is the condition of my beloved state.
I read on the pages of the dailies that Yahaya Bello promised to pay N30,000 minimum wage in order to secure his selfish second term ambition, yet owed civil servants many months in arrears salaries based on old minimum wage! What an irony!!!
This is the same man that got to the position on the platter of gold when God struck dead the one that actually has the mandate knowing fully well his(Audu’s) plan to plunder the state further, yet, has (Bello) no achievement whatsoever, but thought that being a frequent in Abuja and playing an errand boi to mr. President is tantamount to good governance. What a shame!
We thought the youth will perform better when they gets there, but Bello Yahaya has proved that wrong! They are all the same! This man collected bailout from federal government but the thing that was the end of the story.
May the God of heaven judge all those leaders who has and still plundering Kogi state!
If you like pay civil servants their benefits or not, God’s wrath will catch up with you all!!!

Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by sexy74(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kindly reframe not disgrace to the youths but to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by jumper524(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was in school, unibuja to be precise when some kogi students who were anti yahaya bello were claiming yaha bellow would still win and that nothing can be done. I was like does he have that strong followership despite his poor performance? they said nobody likes him, even his igbra people hates him.
I then ask why do they think he would win then, they claimed nobody can stop him. that was when i understood what mW friend has always been saying about kogi.
they are their own problem...
they are too scared, if a small boy like yahaya bello can hold the state to Ransome and they are afraid then the people are bigger problem that the govt..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
he is a disgrace to himself and not the entire youth in Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by coolsccss: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2019
jumper524:
I was in school, unibuja to be precise when some kogi students who were anti yahaya bello were claiming yaha bellow would still win and that nothing can be done. I was like does he have that strong followership despite his poor performance? they said nobody likes him, even his igbra people hates him.
I then ask why do they think he would win then, they claimed nobody can stop him. that was when i understood what mW friend has always been saying about kogi.
they are their own problem...
they are too scared, if a small boy like yahaya bello can hold the state to Ransome and they are afraid then the people are bigger problem that the govt..
infact...
Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by topstone4: 1:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Will it interest you to know that this failed person is ngeneukwenu's hero and motivator?

ngeneukwenu desperately wants yahaya bello to win second term in Kogi

But if you pray for ngeneukwenu that God will handle her life the way yahaya bello treat Kofi people, she will call on mods to coman ban you.
Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by uloewa: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2019
[b][/b]kogi people went against a God fearing Wada who laboured to use the lean resources forof the state to cater for everybody. He spread what was available to staff, pensioners and the public. Yet we were ungrateful and kept cursing. Now God has brought a Yahaya bello to deal with us. Imagine if wada saw the kind of money that bello has seen- kogi would have been transformed- is it the kogi house that was a ppP that would have competed with transcorp Hilton it is it the teaching hospital that would have made kogi a medical tourist destination. We lost an opportunity in kogi. Thanks to APC rigging.
Re: Yahaya Bello - The Worst Performing Governor & A Sore Disgrace To The Youths!!! by BafanaBafana: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2019
If Ortom can be reelected, any other person can also be reelected. (Let nobody mention herdsmen please because even those who voted him know the truth)
It's all about having the keys to the state treasury in your pocket. That day, even people that insult him will go and cast their votes for him with one flimsy excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Coup Against Buhari? DHQ Says Military Not Part Of It / Revealed : ADC Commanding President Buhari / PENGASSAN President, Francis Johnson Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.