Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. (849 Views)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Best Amala Joints In Lagos? / Fast Food Or Iya Basira(local Resturant) Which One Do U Prefer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
I was already a young adult before mumsie stopped restricting where and what i eat.

After i became a full blown bachelor i was lucky to be a good cook who enjoys cooking at home and even inviting friends (both female and male) to come over for lunch, and they all at different times testified that i am a GREAT COOK.

But of recet, i have only found myself hopping from one food joint to the other from OLAYA, IYA GANI, amala shittah, tastee fried chicken, mr biggs, manigoris (in surulere) to Ghana high, right pot and the rest.

Please someone should help/advice me bcus even my friends i took to some of these joints have stopped going to some of them.

Some have even swore this people have jazzed me (especially Olaya).

I am scared oh! 'cus i pray i can just keep off these places totally (or reduce strastically) when i eventually get married.
Re: I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. by Akemivo(f): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
You've got to have some self-control. Getting fast-food should only be once-in-a-while if you really have to. Most of these joints don't even practice basic food hygiene, even more commercial ones like Mr Biggs. Therefore raising your chances of food poisoning which is not very pleasant at all.

First you have to figure out why you suddenly eat from food joints rather than cooking for yourself. Maybe it's something recent that has happend in your life which has caused your habits to change so suddenly, it could be psychological you know undecided.
Re: I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. by Fhemmmy: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2010
Lol
Re: I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
Akemivo:

You've got to have some self-control. Getting fast-food should only be once-in-a-while if you really have to. Most of these joints don't even practice basic food hygiene, even more commercial ones like Mr Biggs. Therefore raising your chances of food poisoning which is not very pleasant at all.

First you have to figure out why you suddenly eat from food joints rather than cooking for yourself. Maybe it's something recent that has happend in your life which has caused your habits to change so suddenly, it could be psychological you know undecided.

I guess it's just laziness to cook or maybe getting a lil tired of my own cooking.
For the fast food joints, i guess i frequent there just to give myself a treat just too many times,
Re: I Need My Iya Basira To Keep Me Away From These Joints. by oblo(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^ Fast food joints? Too much money!! Just try and find that need for you to start cooking again, sure is healthier anf more satisfying,

(1) (Reply)

Any Suggestions? Nice Place 4 Birthday Dinner In London.chinese/continental Menu / Naija Babes And Sharwarma / Order Your Pots Of Soups From Mealdeal Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.